Trusted Contributor

Anyone seen Croemer lately?  I haven't seen her in a while.  Did she change her nickname?  I hope she's OK.   Thanks to anyone who responds.

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to croemer?

@Deb1010again wrote:

Anyone seen Croemer lately?  I haven't seen her in a while.  Did she change her nickname?  I hope she's OK.   Thanks to anyone who responds.

she has been around infrequently.....last time she posted was on 11/24/15.

maybe she hangs out on the other board?

hi @croemer if you happen to catch this thread!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

you're right.  I have not seen her.  I was thinking the same thing about a poster named Kathleen.  I don't think I have seen her since the boards changed over to the new format.  Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

I don't think she's changed her nic, and I do see her pop in on a different board from time to time.  She's a much liked poster....I can understand why she's missed, if you haven't seen her post in a while.

Respected Contributor

She posted on a thread of mine in the TV and Movies forum a couple weeks ago.  

Trusted Contributor

THANKS for all your replies.   I miss her witty banter.  What made me think of her was when someome typed something about "whirrled peas"  (aka world peace) in the John Lennon thread.

Hopefully she'll come back more regularly.  I'd think she'd love giving and receiving hearts.

Honored Contributor

Our croemer is doing goodHeart

She is talking on a different website.

I will let her know that she is being missed.

Trusted Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

Our croemer is doing goodHeart

She is talking on a different website.

I will let her know that she is being missed.

Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've seen her and lots of others posting on another website..  That's nice of so many to miss her.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

you're right.  I have not seen her.  I was thinking the same thing about a poster named Kathleen.  I don't think I have seen her since the boards changed over to the new format.  Cat Sad

I've posted with Croemer on the other board but I do wonder what happened with Kathleen.