Trusted Contributor

On the older versions of Shark Tank they used to introduce her as The Queen of QVC but I believe they no longer do that, although she still mentions being able to get someone "on QVC".  She always seems to invest in at least one inventor per program on the Tank for a good portion of their company.  I love Shark Tank but Lori irritates me and I'm always happy when she loses to another Shark lol.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Lori's inventing days are in the rearview mirror.  Now she gets by being a celebrity.

I wouldn't put her in the celebrity status @ValuSkr .

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Nearly 20 years ago, I purchased her tall, standing wood jewelry/mirror case.  I love and still use that jewelry case. 

However, since then; I was never even tempted by anything else she brought to QVC. Never made another purchase of her items. 

I bought 3 of the standing jewelry boxes and still all are in use. 2 for me and one for my Granddaughter.. Keeps your silver silver.

Those were known as jewelry armoires.

Super Contributor

Other sites sell some of her products, you may want to google her name or the particular product you're looking for.

Trusted Contributor

Lori was getting some heat last year for posting strange videos (TikTok skits), such as one where an "angry Karen" confronts her.

Many thought it was real. Others thought it was in poor taste for her to make light of what others have really experienced.

She calls it comedy.

Google Lori Greiner Angry Karen

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Valued Contributor

Some products you can even find in "As Seen On Tv" rows in drug stores/// The products that have been long forgotten about.

Trusted Contributor

Now when they talk about QVC on Shark Tank, Kevin O'Leary always states that, "We can ALL get an item on QVC. We have ALL been on QVC." So, Lori doesn't have that to use as an advantage anymore.

And, yes, she still wears those horrible way-too-tight dresses and way-too-long extensions. There is something about her when she is on the show. She tries to be a heavy hitter, but you can tell that the others don't seem to care for or respect her very much. Even Barbara.

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

Lori was getting some heat last year for posting strange videos (TikTok skits), such as one where an "angry Karen" confronts her.

Many thought it was real. Others thought it was in poor taste for her to make light of what others have really experienced.

She calls it comedy.

Google Lori Greiner Angry Karen

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Oh boy.  I think Lori needs a new writer.  Smiley Sad

Occasional Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Now when they talk about QVC on Shark Tank, Kevin O'Leary always states that, "We can ALL get an item on QVC. We have ALL been on QVC." So, Lori doesn't have that to use as an advantage anymore.

And, yes, she still wears those horrible way-too-tight dresses and way-too-long extensions. There is something about her when she is on the show. She tries to be a heavy hitter, but you can tell that the others don't seem to care for or respect her very much. Even Barbara.

She doesn't even mention QVC on her website any more ( or if she does I missed it), wonder why since they were important in her career.

Super Contributor

I have a cosmetic box, about the same age, from her.  I love it.  I wish she still made them.