Super Contributor

I was just looking up Lori Greiner, and only one product.  I wonder what happened??  Anyone know?

Honored Contributor

It's been a very long time since I have seen her on QVC.  She had some really nice products....particularly jewelry boxes & cabinets.

Respected Contributor

On Shark Tank though when pushing an offer Lori will mention how she can sell a product on QVC and how successful she is on there.  At least she has in the past.  

Honored Contributor

Nearly 20 years ago, I purchased her tall, standing wood jewelry/mirror case.  I love and still use that jewelry case. 

However, since then; I was never even tempted by anything else she brought to QVC. Never made another purchase of her items. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder if she's still wearing those body hugging dresses and wedge shoes.  I've never seen her in anything different.

Image result for lori greiner

Honored Contributor

She hasn't been a QVC vendor for many years.  

Honored Contributor

I remember seh started out on HSN back in the mid 90's selling one item, it was called Earrs, and it was a holder for earrings. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Nearly 20 years ago, I purchased her tall, standing wood jewelry/mirror case.  I love and still use that jewelry case. 

However, since then; I was never even tempted by anything else she brought to QVC. Never made another purchase of her items. 

I bought 3 of the standing jewelry boxes and still all are in use. 2 for me and one for my Granddaughter.. Keeps your silver silver.

Esteemed Contributor

Couple years ago I stumbled across something on Google....

never  heard it mentioned but..........a video of LG saying some bad words on the Q during a live presentation.

With all the watchers of the Q...a puzzle why never read anything about it.

???????

Honored Contributor

Lori's inventing days are in the rearview mirror.  Now she gets by being a celebrity.