Honored Contributor

Re: What does it take to get the social team to answer?

@new nickname 4 wrote:

QVC sent me the wrong size - and it is probably a returned item because it has a square white tag on the package, with a large red rectangular sticker also.  The tag is incorrect - the item inside is a regular large - the tag says it's a petite X-large?  I cannot wear pants that are 4 inches too small in both the waist and the hips, and also 3 inches to long.  Yet when I triied to ask the easy return team, the social return,  and the customer return, I only got a reply yesterday from the customer care team.  I emailed the information Wayne requested, and guess what - nothing more.  I have now sent an additional email to the social team, chatted online (which I have saved) to customer service.  I don't want to be charged for QVC's mistake, yet I have little faith that I will be charged a return shipping fee if I send the item back.  What a joke QVC has become!ack   And YES, I am now officially angry.

@new nickname 4 

I found the Social Team's to respond quickly to any inquiry or request!!!  I think they do a fantastiv job....

When Ive encountered a QVC error on an order I was required to send the item back first before receiving a refund.....And even though I may have talked to CS or sent an email to the Social Team, I always made a notation on the form that was enclosed with the order, that QVC made an error and I wanted a refund on the original shipping fee....and my request was granted!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”