Esteemed Contributor

So now I can use my Q card on HSN

[ Edited ]

Maybe y'all already knew you can do that but it was news to me today when I got the card saying so. And a $10 Q credit I can use from 8/12 to 8/14. Well then, I better get busy shopping, make up a list of possibilities for that big $10 credit.

Respected Contributor

Re: So now I can use my Q card on HSN

I would think you could use it anywhere. It's just another CC issued by a bank isn't it? I can use my Sam's Club MC anywhere and my Costco Visa anywhere.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@froggy wrote:

I would think you could use it anywhere. It's just another CC issued by a bank isn't it? I can use my Sam's Club MC anywhere and my Costco Visa anywhere.

It isn't a generic Visa or MasterCard type of credit card.  It's the equivalent of a store card.  It can only be used at QVC.  Or could.

Now it can also be used at HSN, and I believe, Zulilly.

Honored Contributor

@froggy No. It's a QVC card ONLY. You can't use a Nordstrom card at Macy's. This card is for Q and HSN only.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl  Since no one really answered your question...  You probably would have to just enter the Q card info to add a new card like you do for any charge card!

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@froggy No. It's a QVC card ONLY. You can't use a Nordstrom card at Macy's. This card is for Q and HSN only.

Thanks! I did not know that. Obviously.

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@froggy 

No, it's specifically for my Q Card, the one through Synchrony Bank.

Trusted Contributor

But you can't use your HSN card at QVC. Hopefully that will change soon.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

I just received a post card in the mail about how you can now use your QCard at hsn.  Furthermore, it offers a $10 QVC credit for an order made btwn 8/12 and 8/14 at QVC.

I wonder how they actually do that credit, as there are no instructions or promo codes.  It just says "credit applied at checkout".

I've had the QCard since they sent it to me over 20 years ago.  I didn't ever apply for it or anything.   Since I pay it off each time I have a balance, it's handy so that I can see what I spend at QVC, so I continue to use the card.

There is seldom much I want at hsn but it seems like a good thing to combine like that.  I don't have an hsn card.

Honored Contributor

I noticed a few weeks ago when the host on HSN said you can use your Q card, HSN Card or Zulilly card for a purchase.