Honored Contributor

Re: What are you shopping for?

New pillows for master.  

Just once I’d like some no feather pillows that are REALLY comfortable.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@queendiva  You never mentioned brands which is pretty important when purchasing large items.    I have a Dell laptop and it is absolutely wonderful.  Samsung tv in living room and Motorola in the bedroom.  Right now, I do not need anything.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Bought my new car in January so I am done shopping for the year.  Except grandchildren gifts, that is way too much fun!!!!!!!Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Bought my new car in January so I am done shopping for the year.  Except grandchildren gifts, that is way too much fun!!!!!!!Heart

Congrats on the new car!  That's always a lot of fun.   I laughed when I read what you said about 'done shopping for the year' because I remember saying that same thing when I purchased a new car, or something else where you have to put out a LOT of money.

Did it usually end up being true?  Nah, not really - unless I bought a new car in Dec, which I probably never did. heh Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Always on the hunt for something in that elusive, kind of sage, celery, pale olive olive color for a shirt or something.  Weirdly it's one of my better colors, but the exact shade hard to find.  Can't be too dark.  Going into fall, may get luckier....

Honored Contributor

just bought parts for my dishwasher that I can install---

Honored Contributor

@Oznell

If you find that color give a SHOUT-OUT!

One of my best & fave colors.  

Always on the hunt for it, scarcer than hen’s teeth.

@Oznell wrote:

Always on the hunt for something in that elusive, kind of sage, celery, pale olive olive color for a shirt or something.  Weirdly it's one of my better colors, but the exact shade hard to find.  Can't be too dark.  Going into fall, may get luckier....

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Will do, fellow color-hunter, dear @Drythe!