Esteemed Contributor

Recent posts about car shopping got me thinking. I am in the process of moving so I am shopping for more than the usual items, some of which I have not purchased for a long time- or ever before.

Bought my first laptop with help from a friend who knows about computers a couple of weeks ago. He set it all up for me. I admit to being clueless in this area. I needed it prior to the move, or I would have waited for the upcoming back to school sales. I did get a good laptop at a great price.

Have not bought a TV in probably ten years. Did some research this week and decided on a large screen which will be my main TV. Not moving my 15+ year old big screen behemoth. Will look for sales on my chosen model in the coming weeks just prior to the move. 

So, what are you shopping for?

Honored Contributor

Re: What are you shopping for?

I am looking to have my little 2 piece master bath remodeled, I'm shopping for a sink, vanity and new toilet, plus flooring.

It's fun to shop.

Valued Contributor

An Apple watch. DD found one at a great price on Saturday but I didn't order and of course the price had gone up by Sunday when I was ready to do it. Now I guess i'll wait until I find another good deal! LOL

Honored Contributor

@staciesmom wrote:

An Apple watch. DD found one at a great price on Saturday but I didn't order and of course the price had gone up by Sunday when I was ready to do it. Now I guess i'll wait until I find another good deal! LOL

buy one, you will love it

there are not that many deals 

Honored Contributor

nothing------------------

just need shoes/bag for uncoming occasion 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@staciesmom wrote:

buy one, you will love it

there are not that many deals 

Still kicking myself for not ordering on Saturday. 

Honored Contributor

Right now nothing really. Just got done with a major landscaping job and just had a brand new deck built on the back side of my house. Had to shop around for supplies and look for a deck builder and landscaper. Between those two projects I think I'm done spending money for a while.

Respected Contributor

Nothing, really. 

I need to book one more airline trip and reserve the rental car some time in the next few days, but I'm just waiting to get slightly inside the 90 day mark in hopes of avoiding the infamous Delta "Saturday Schedule Change" festivities. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Looking for a lot/land to build a home since we just relocated to this area.
Honored Contributor

We finally upgraded our satellite service to HD with new boxes, and realized most of our tv's were so old they weren't HD compatible. So I bought two new tvs a couple of weeks ago, and the one that we did have that will work, is failing and might need replaced too. 

Don't like the new electronics and appliances, because they don't last, and buying three new televisions at the same time has me wondering if they will all fail at about the same time, and I'll be doing the same thing in few years, all over again!