Regular Contributor

I just received a shoe order that I was waiting for.  Well it sure wasn't AMAZING as the operator says when calling in to QVC. I bought the shoes because the host and guest said positive things about them, but upon trying them on  their presentation didn't match reality.  i couldn't move forward because of the weight of each shoe. Back they go again. I will now maybe learn my lesson not to listen  to the glowing presentations given instead of the truth. I have never seen shoes thay heavy being worn by anyone.

Honored Contributor

@dmeasy.  Please include the item number so I can see if they're the same as the shoes I'm returning for the same reason

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Which were they?

Lynn-Critter Lover!
(especially cats!)
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @dmeasy   I would be more interested in your message if I knew what shoes you were posting about.  I buy shoes, don't like heavy ones.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What an Experience!

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  and which ones are your heavy shoes?  TIA!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe.  This is the shoe I got.  I never saw a shoe with so little substance that was so inflexible and heavy.  Every time I took a step, it's so heavy, it fell off.

1000003227.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'd never wear open backs got to have a heel

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE 

That's me.  I walk right out of them.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What an Experience!

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting @Kachina624.. Sorry they didn't work out, I can see what you are saying, and they do look cute.  But they weren't even in my radar because I need wides.  I bought Cloudsteppers once and that was enough for me.  I don't think the quality is there.  Clark's can be OK for the price, and I do buy some because they offer wide.  

I also avoid slip ons, but will admit to some rubber slides from Revitalign that I wear exclusively inside the home.  My feet favor Revitalign in general.  I just can't live on Revitalign because I like some pretty shoes.  So my feet and I are in disagreement.

When my mother broke her hip, her surgeon told us open back shoes were a menace, the cause of most broken hips.  If one is not super steady, which I haven't been in about 14 years, they are dangerous.

Valued Contributor

Somehow, I can't imagine the host saying "these shoes are so heavy" or "these shoes are not lightseight".  They never say what's wrong with something.