Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: What To Do?

Just donate to good will or the like....or maybe a charity that offers free health care to people needing help?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

I can just imagine your DH"s face if he walked in the house and saw 400 pairs of exam gloves! He would race to complete a honey do list!

doxie

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

i was going to say food prep or soup kitchens/shelters, but i also love the idea of donation to an animal shelter.

Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand. - Dr. Seuss
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

tee hee!

If you decide to go for a little home workshop, I’ll spring for one or two of those trees.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

We use those gloves all the time.  They’re useful for so many things.  We also use them to pump gas.  My husband read that gas pumps have one of the germiest surfaces.  We each keep a box in our cars.  I keep some in my purse, which has come in handy on my walks, for picking up trash or rescuing animals.  I just wore a pair to polish a silver dish because the polish isn't supposed to touch the skin.