Honored Contributor

Hope you decide to donate them to your local animal shelter.  These animals depend on the kindness of strangers.

Honored Contributor
Unless they are individually wrapped and very expensive they are not sterile. I would donate to an animal shelter or animal rescue.

PS they are great for helping to get extra traction to open up a stubborn jar in the kitchen.
Honored Contributor
are they latex? if so, not everyplace will want them due to allergies....
I would probably give them to an animal rescue shelter; am sure they would appreciate them since they seem to always be operating on a shoestring. Just make sure you are not charged for them.
Honored Contributor
Amazon doesn't want to be involved unless the vendor fails to satisfy the customer.
Valued Contributor

I use them to apply self tanner.  But I don't know if I can use up 200 pairs in my lifetime.

Respected Contributor

omg. pictures are funny. i think your vet is  good choice.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess.  They are a latex substitute called Nitrile.  The box is quite heavy so it would cost to send them back.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Has it been two weeks and you haven't received a refund?  I would contact Amazon and let them refund you.  Their refunds are pretty much instant.  It wouldn't take two weeks.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

The women in our church collecting donations and were buying them and sending boxes to African hospitals as the doctors there were so short of latex gloves. I have forgotten which country it was in Africa.  Badly needed as I understood.

Honored Contributor

Sterile gloves are packaged individually.   The boxes of gloves in medical exam rooms, and the box we use from when we change the dressing on my husbands foot, are not sterile.

My hairdresser uses gloves when she colors my hair, I use them when I pull weeds or plant flowers, I have worn them in the grocery store and at the gas pump, during flu season.