Honored Contributor

I ordered a box of facial wipes from Amazon.  Instead of what I ordered, I received 400 Nitril (latex substitute) exam gloves.  I immediately notified the vendor and ask them to advise me as to what to do with their gloves.  It has been two weeks and I've gotten no reply, so I assume they don't want them back.

Now my dilemma....what do I do with 400 rubber gloves?  I've notified those on my Christmas list (none in the medical fields) that they may be receiving some for Christmas.  Got no responses.  I considered bartering with my vet, rubber gloves for animal services.  I can use a few for household cleaning and craft projects, but 400?  Any ideas?

20190506_001632.jpg  Maybe this?

20190506_002253.jpg

Or this?

Screenshot_20190506-002859.jpg

This?

20190506_003049.png

Or this?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Whst To Do?

[ Edited ]

Cute tree!! At first I thought it was made of something else. <face palm> LOL

Donate them to the Humane Society, an Assisted Living facility, a cleaning company, your hairdresser, or if they are still sanitary how about your favorite restaurant or a lab? The list of possibilities is endless. **Hopefully, you will not be billed for these crazy things!!** 

ETA: Your ideas are getting better and better! However, how many cords do you need to bind up? How many rubber dolls can one make? Keep those imaginative juices flowing!!!

The kissy faces are too cute!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady.  Good ideas.  I assume they're sterile as I haven't opened them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 , My first thought was if you ever received the facial wipes you ordered which I assume was paid for.  I would be more concerned about that rather than worrying about what to do with 400 rubber gloves.  Since you placed your order with Amazon shouldn't they be the people for you to contact regarding the wrong product you received?  Correct me if I am wrong.  Hope it gets straightened out  quickly.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma.  You are supposed to contact the vendor first, then if there's no resolution, you contact Amazon CS, which l did this evening.  I'm sure Amazon will issue a refund.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma.  You are supposed to contact the vendor first, then if there's no resolution, you contact Amazon CS, which l did this evening.  I'm sure Amazon will issue a refund.

Since I never ordered anything from Amazon I automatically thought you have to call them first.  Whenever I had an issue with an order it was always the people I ordered from that I contacted.  Anyway, I'm glad they will refund your money.  And you were given some good ideas as how to unload the gloves. Smiley Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

This is too funny!  Love all the ideas,  but the hand puppets would be such a great gift.  Especially for the so-serious people on your gift list.  But donating them to a non-profit is probably best.  Thank you for the laughs.

Honored Contributor

initiate the return from Amz

or do a chat 

I had a couple of order issues recently, and all was resolved quickly 

contact us,  is buried somewhere in there on the site  

Honored Contributor

You will most likely not have to return them.

When hubby ended his IV antibiotics we all of the extra, gloves, saline etc to our local animal hospital, they were very grateful

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 @jackthebear 

WOW this is very funny!

Love the imaginative ideas and thanks for sharing!

Donating to a nearby animal/vet is a great idea!

Jack... don’t you know it? Finding the A chat button is like a treasure hunt!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~