Regular Contributor

What Is Your Favorite Thing To Do In The Summertime ?

What Is Your Favorite Thing To Do In The Summertime ?

We love hanging out at the lake. I love garage sales too.

Honored Contributor

Re: What Is Your Favorite Thing To Do In The Summertime ?

Watch and hear children and animals play in the sunshine.

Respected Contributor

@Abby1967 Outside summer concerts & swimming in the pool.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

It used to be getting housework done early and parking myself next to my SIL's swimming pool with a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic.  When my timer popped up (think Perdue chicken) and I got too hot, swim for awhile. Repeat.

Now, no way would I inflict anyone with the sight of me in a bathing suit, plus the heat and humidity bothers me.

Trusted Contributor

Sit out on our back deck with a cup of hot chocolate,  listen to the birds and watch the sun come up.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Being at the ocean.

Swimming in the ocean.Watching the waves, feet in the water, shells, seagulls, everything by the ocean!

Abrupt Atlantic Ocean Changes May Have Been Natural | Climate Central

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite thing to do in the summer is to stay in my air conditioned house or air conditioned stores or movie theaters and count the days until summer is over....(Im NOT a fan of Summer! I HATE the heat, humidity, and the bugs!)  😎🌡️🥵

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

My favorite thing to do in the summer is to stay in my air conditioned house or air conditioned stores or movie theaters and count the days until summer is over....(Im NOT a fan of Summer! I HATE the heat, humidity, and the bugs!)  😎🌡️🥵

@Spurt   I'm 100% with you!!! Fall/winter are my favorite seasons. I go out at 7:30 and do my food shopping, errands, etc. and am home by noon....

Esteemed Contributor

Answer survey questions posted here!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Go to the high country in Cool, Colorful Colorado in a RV and camp in luxury for several weeks.  Only problem, I no longer have access to a RV or anyone to go with. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment