Respected Contributor

None of them.....

Honored Contributor

In my aol mail right now I have over 7,000 emails to catch up on some and mass delete! Man Mad

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

The only one I use is my IP email and it is just fine.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@feline groovy   Thank you for posting the story! I didnt know it even though I follow him on Facebook and IG!! Smiley Happy  I think its an adorable kitty!!

https://www.instagram.com/atchoumthecat/?hl=en

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

My work email is Outlook and my personal is Yahoo.  If i had to chose between them I would chose Outlook. Both work good for my needs.  I like the ability to have folders that are easily acessed for saved emails in Outlook.  I also use it so much that its second nature for me.  Not a fan of gmail.

Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@CherryHugs 

I use yahoo and gmail.  I prefer gmail because for whatever reason, you have a LOT less spam, if any.  Yahoo I am constantly getting the filthy spam, you know, the "I'm lonely tonight" kind.  

I've never in all the years I've had gmail gotten even one e mail like that.   

@Georgiagrama 

I have Yahoo as my only email and never, ever get the kind of emails you're describing.  In fact, the great spam control is one of the things I've liked best about Yahoo.  Maybe check your settings?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

My work email is Outlook and my personal is Yahoo.  If i had to chose between them I would chose Outlook. Both work good for my needs.  I like the ability to have folders that are easily acessed for saved emails in Outlook.  I also use it so much that its second nature for me.  Not a fan of gmail.

@Sunnycorle 

My email provider is Yahoo, and I have quite a few folders set up for saved email.  On my PC they are sitting on the left side of the screen when I'm viewing email, so definitely easy to access.  You might want to check this out.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Re: What Email do you like?

[ Edited ]

@CherryHugs :

Atchoum's info is from his official website:  https://www.atchoumthecat.com/

Here are some FAQ's and answers:

Question: What is Atchoum's date of birth?
Answer:    Atchoum was born on May 10, 2014.

Question: Is Atchoum a cat?
Answer:    Yes he is a Persian kitten.

Question: What does Atchoum mean?
Answer:    Atchoum is the French equivalent for Ah-choo, Atchoo or Achoo (sound of sneazing).

Question: Is Atchoum declawed?
Answer:    Yes, unfortunatly!  His condition (congenital hypertrichosis) made his claws very large and they were growing into his paws.  In order for him to not injure himself, the vetenerian had to declaw him!

Question: What is the name of Atchoum's favorite plush toy?
Answer:    Its name is the Enemy with which he has a very complex love-hate relationship.

Question: Does Atchoum suffer from his condition (congenital hypertrichosis)?
Anwer:      No, he is not suffering and having lots of fun with his loving family!

Question: What is Atchoum's weight?
Answer:    He weighs 9 lbs (including 1 lb of hair, LOL)!

Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Thunderbird because it's a stand alone email client.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: What Email do you like?

[ Edited ]

You do realize @CherryHugs  that the arrows at the top right of the Gmail page < and > permit you to move back and forth between pages... Even if you get that much mail, you don't need to delete it to see more of it, you simply need to go to the next page... Gmail gives you 15 gigbytes of storage and that's quite a bit... You can also purchase more if you really need it... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...