Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@CherryHugs wrote:

Which  Free Email service do you like and use?

I have tried Yahoo, Gmail, AOL. Tried Outlook.

I like AOL even though most people do not. But lately there have been alot of issues with it not working or loading.

Gmail I do like but the only issue I have is, you have to delete mail to get to your new mail, if you get alot!

@CherryHugs  .. I have gmail for both my office and home.  I don't understand what you mean by "have to delete mail to get to your new mail".  

@Boehm Collector  @CherryHugs 

I think I know what she means....somtimes blogs send all responses to your private email, which if it's an active blog can be a bit overwhelming...Is that it @CherryHugs  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@feline groovy   aww thank you. so interesting to read. he is just adorable. i follow on IG and going to now follow on FB too. Hugs

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I have always had msn and pay $50 a year.  I am just use to it and it has always been reliable.

Honored Contributor

Great!   ((( @CherryHugs  )))

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I'm still using my original email address from back in the 1990s from Microsoft.  It's not free ... I pay about $10 a month.  Lots of storage.   I've had it since the dial-up days! and kept t when I moved to cable modem.

I use Outlook and switch browsers between Echo and Discover depending on what I'm doing.

I've used some of the free email (hotmail, yahoo, etc.) .... but only for specific uses where I didn't want to get a bunch of junk in my main email.

@ALRATIBA   next time it comes up for renewal, CALL THEM.  We like you have used MSN since dial up....same email address 20 plus years.  We only pay $49.95 a year.  I think you are paying too much. One of the CS people told me  always call to see if you can get a better rate.  That's what I did. 🙂👍

Honored Contributor

I have 2 email addresses.  I like yahoo the best.  I like the set up for writing an email.  Not many ads.  Seems to sort junk mail and spam really well.  My other is msn.  They are okay, but writing an email is not as good.  They are really hard to navigate if you need information. But they are okay.  They filter mail really well, but it is sporatic.  I have had them for 15 years.  In the beginning they were the best.  But like everything else they are bare minimum.