Trusted Contributor

Re: What Did You NOT Buy This Week?

After two (2) trips to the grocery store I forgot chicken and sour cream for a new recipe.  Smiley Frustrated  I'll try again next week.  

Honored Contributor

I only bought groceries, nothing else .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Occasional Contributor

Nothing from Qurate as my account was hacked and everything closed and removed due to fraud use on a CC. All previous orders, processing, waitlist, advance orders, saved items. GONE. My account was closed several days and has to be renewed.  Missed free ship weekend.

Thankfully I had nothing on easy pay to change! Even another valid CC card is not accepted as account closed period, as per policy at Q. It wasn't my fault I was hacked? Thankfully CC companies are on it charges removed, new cards issued and received.

This is funny... I had Airline Tickets, Flowers, Airbnb, Lingerie, and a charge at a zoo. I guess Vacay on my CC hack

BTW I couldn't use my old nickname either nor my normal email. It is/was a mess  and only with the Qurate organization account closed..

Respected Contributor

HSN's Clarks TSV.  I have a similar pair, but if they send me a nice coupon ...

Honored Contributor

I did not buy a pair of ankle boots I wanted on Orthofeet.   They sent me a $25.00 coupon that was good for 24 hours only.  20%off and free shipping on everything.........It was a tough one BUT, I purchased a new pair of "slip in" winter slippers for DH instead.   

Honored Contributor

Let's see...I didn't buy another tinted moisturizer to try.  I have several tubes to use up still.  I didn't buy a LOGO zip-up cardigan that looks very pretty.  

Otherwise I am beginning to stock up on pantry staples to be prepared for bad weatherSmiley Sad

Respected Contributor

HaHa, made me think of that popular line in that movie "He!! or 

High Water"

"What don't you want" look it up on youtube, hilarious....

I was strong and didn't buy a blazer or cape that I've had my eyes on.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

Well, I intended to get a few bags of chocolate chips...but I talked myself into bags of VEGETABLES instead.

NOW, I know I am going to kick myself in the YOU KNOW WHAT...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Hi! @Desertdi 🤗

FYI - For your chocolate cravings I recommend Quakers Chocolate Rice Cakes! Gluten free, 100% Whole Grain, 60 calories, 3 grams of sugar, 35 mg Sodium, No added Colors, and 0 Fat.

They’re delicious and really satisfy a chocolate sweet tooth. 😁
Respected Contributor

I didn’t buy any TSV’s this week! The Hulken bag was tempting though. Glad the large size Sold Out!! 🥴