Esteemed Contributor

We have had the most perfect weather even with Saturday having a few morning clouds and sprinkles.  It's closing in on 85.

Went to get subs for lunch. The sunroof open and all the windows down, radio going. The place has a drive thru, so I ordered ahead and was on my way in minutes.

Both lilac trees are loaded with flowers.  DD pick a huge bunch Sunday afternoon. The kitchen smells so good.

Of course, this morning at 6:30 am I was in the living room, DD upstairs and I heard a loud noise in the kitchen.  Petunia, the 9 month old terror kitty, knock the vase over. I had small pond of water on the floor, table runner was drenched and so was the one chair cushion.

She knew she was in big trouble (table is a big fat no go zone).  I got the "it wasn't me" look. She is lucky she is very cute.

Any other great weather?

Valued Contributor

Re: What Beautiful Weather !

Beautiful on the California coast, quite warm.
The lilacs sound so lovely!
Trusted Contributor

I’m sure some where I live would say the weather has been great but not me. It seems like we went from 50s and 60s to near 90* in a matter of days — the heat is hard to deal with. I do love seeing the sun. Unfortunately we need rain as it’s been a very dry spring. 

If I could have sun, 65-70* and a nice cool breeze year around, I’d be in heaven. 

Honored Contributor

We have also had beautiful weather.  We did some outside work on Saturday and helped my husband's daughter with outside work on Sunday but before working we went out for breakfast, felt great to be in a restaurant...we ate outside.

We had a cookout with another couple on Saturday evening and then on Monday, went shopping.  It all felt very normal.

That kitty of yours @CrazyKittyLvr2 thought you were not looking when she jumped on the table, unfortunately she got caught!

Esteemed Contributor

We won't have good weather until October. It's supposed to be near 110 by Friday. 

Esteemed Contributor

We are in S WI, & it was nice last weekend.  It has been in the hot 80's since yesterday, but we are supposed to be in the beautiful 70's by Thursday for three days. We got 2" of rain last week and are supposed to get a thunderstorm later this afternoon.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  I didn't see her do it.  Headed to the kitchen when I heard the vase fall over.

Miss P met me at the doorway to the kitchen with the "I was minding my own business look, I didn't do anything"  look.

She was the only living thing in there.  Plus her paws where wet.  Busted.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful weather today. It started out foggy and now it's sunny and about 78. I'm sitting on my balcony enjoying the weather and the peace and quiet. Until my loud obnoxious neighbors come out and start making a racket! I'll enjoy it while I can.

Esteemed Contributor

We also went from the 50's and 60's to almost 90.  The past three days have been beautiful but the humidity is a killer....and my A/C is out (but should be fixed by tonight!).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yesit's an amazing day today!!! Smiley Happy

Upper 80s and low humidity....very pleasant in the shade. 

Since we can't go out to lunch a friend brought me take out for my brithday which was Saturday....I brought a bottle of wine from my gift basket which my kids had given me for a gift!  I'm back home but having a glass now! Smiley Happy

Couldn't be more perfect!