Honored Contributor

Wet Jet Pads, need help.

[ Edited ]

Hi All. I'm trying to find a decent price online for Swiffer Wet Jet Pads in a large size box. Box is purple. If you see a good price or know of one, could you please share. The prices I'm seeing are out of control and the supply is very low. Thank you.😷

Honored Contributor

Re: Wet Jet Pads, need help.

@Mindy D 

These?

Cosco has them available, limit 2 per member.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never tried the ones like that. The ones I want are in a purple box. Do you know how much the ones you posted are if you order online? 64 is a perfect number for me.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

I've never tried the ones like that. The ones I want are in a purple box. Do you know how much the ones you posted are if you order online?

@Mindy D   I am not sure the ones she posted work with the Wet Jet.  I used to use the Wet Jet and bought those by mistake one time.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

I've never tried the ones like that. The ones I want are in a purple box. Do you know how much the ones you posted are if you order online?

@Mindy D   I am not sure the ones she posted work with the Wet Jet.  I used to use the Wet Jet and bought those by mistake one time.

@NickNack @What will these work with? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D 

Please let everyone know if you’re looking for the pads that come already wet, or if you need the dry kind that go with a sprayer type wet jet. 

Honored Contributor

Have. you tried Walmart dot com?

Honored Contributor

Swiffer.PNG

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@NickNack @What will these work with? 

@Mindy D   Those come already wet and you use them with a Swiffer sweeper instead of the Wet Jet.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wet-Jet Mopping Refill Pack - 32 Refill Pads + 2 Bottles of Cleaner  $34.98 with free shipping on amazon.

swiffer.png

"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles