Honored Contributor

Wet Jet Pads, need help.

[ Edited ]

Hi All. I'm trying to find a decent price online for Swiffer Wet Jet Pads in a large size box. Box is purple. If you see a good price or know of one, could you please share. The prices I'm seeing are out of control and the supply is very low. Thank you.😷

Honored Contributor

Re: Wet Jet Pads, need help.

@Mindy D 

These?

Cosco has them available, limit 2 per member.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never tried the ones like that. The ones I want are in a purple box. Do you know how much the ones you posted are if you order online? 64 is a perfect number for me.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

I've never tried the ones like that. The ones I want are in a purple box. Do you know how much the ones you posted are if you order online?

@Mindy D   I am not sure the ones she posted work with the Wet Jet.  I used to use the Wet Jet and bought those by mistake one time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

I've never tried the ones like that. The ones I want are in a purple box. Do you know how much the ones you posted are if you order online?

@Mindy D   I am not sure the ones she posted work with the Wet Jet.  I used to use the Wet Jet and bought those by mistake one time.

@NickNack @What will these work with? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D 

Please let everyone know if you’re looking for the pads that come already wet, or if you need the dry kind that go with a sprayer type wet jet. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Have. you tried Walmart dot com?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Swiffer.PNG

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@NickNack @What will these work with? 

@Mindy D   Those come already wet and you use them with a Swiffer sweeper instead of the Wet Jet.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wet-Jet Mopping Refill Pack - 32 Refill Pads + 2 Bottles of Cleaner  $34.98 with free shipping on amazon.

swiffer.png

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein