Honored Contributor

Re: Wet Jet Pads, need help.

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

Wet-Jet Mopping Refill Pack - 32 Refill Pads + 2 Bottles of Cleaner  $34.98 with free shipping on amazon.

@Mindy D   That seller only has an 88% rating with 35% negative for the past 30 days.  Always check the seller's rating if it isn't coming directly from Amazon.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D,  don't overlook Lowe's and Home Depot, both carry the style you are trying to find but I haven't check count or price.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Wet-Jet Mopping Refill Pack - 32 Refill Pads + 2 Bottles of Cleaner  $34.98 with free shipping on amazon.

@Mindy D   That seller only has an 88% rating with 35% negative for the past 30 days.  Always check the seller's rating if it isn't coming directly from Amazon.

i generally do look at ratings....but if i was desperate enough to need them at a decent price, that sellers overall rating is good. most of them seem to be shipping related issues. at least you are backed by amazon so you wont lose your money.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Swiffer.PNG

@lolakimono @Thanks. I just went to the site. I was originally looking for the other kind of wet pads but this looks interesting. Only problem is that I'd have to rejoin Costco because I let my membership expire. I found that these work with the swiffer dry mop. I'd need a new one of these as well. I'm deciding, Lolakimono, you are always such a friendly, helpful member. It's appreciated.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

swiffer.png

@sunshine45 @Your eyes are better than mine. I looked and didn't see this on Amazon. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I have mine on subscription from Amazon.  Box is gray and it says "heavy duty."

I also have the fluid on subscription.  Price depends on how many items you subscribe to.

Honored Contributor

fleetfarm.com

24 pack for $12.49.

ship to home available

shipping based on weight, dimensions, and shipping method.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D   Lowe's has what you want.  They have fast shipping.  The Amazon seller has a disclaimer about a 50% restocking fee.  That, along with the 35% negative feedback in the past 30 days, would convince me not to order from him.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau