Frequent Contributor

Re: Well that explains a lot!

Very funny.  I can't complain though...I had an Amazon order with hot tub filters(quite large) and some chemicals. I got a text saying it was delivered but I didn't see it in the usual place on the front porch.  Lo and behold, the next day I found the box on the back deck next to the hot tub. How convenient!!!!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Very Happy
Trusted Contributor

Well, I had a problem this past summer where packages were not secured with the best of tape.  Things improved though, until last week.  This is how one of Valerie's Snowbuddys arrived.  The problem was with the packaging.  There was only styrofoam at the top and bottom of the box and no "filler" iside to protect the rest.  Valerie's products are usually packaged better than this so I was very surprised.  I took pictures of the package before opening it just in case I needed "proof".  Believe it or not, the Snowbuddy wasn't damaged!

My UPS driver is good with my packages. He wraps them in plastic if it's raining and stacks things neatly.  I can't blame him for the poor packaging or the man-handling at the UPS centers.

IMG_0477.JPG 

Respected Contributor

All I require from my UPS guy is that he be ripped and wear shorts!!!

Trusted Contributor

@fortune wrote:

All I require from my UPS guy is that he be ripped and wear shorts!!!

It should be one of the requirements to get the job, at a lot of places!  Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

UPS.....UPS what's that.......although I've been ordering from QVC less these days, it seems when I do, or even from other retailers, that they are all using USPS these days.....

But back in the good ole days the UPS guys always knocked, they were always polite and if I wasn't home, per our arrangement they left packages in a descrete place on my front portch.....I don't know how the poor guys do their job in the summer in the Texas heat!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

IMG_0175.JPG

Now, I have to give big kudo's to the UPS delivery person for following the instructions, almost to the letter.  Big kudo's for leaving the package under the mat.  However, I think delivery person might have got the instructions mixed up on where under the mat.  

Please leave under the mat, by the door.  Now, we don't mean by the car door in the drive, nor the door next to a car in the middle of the street, and of course - not by the delivery truck door on the street under the mat. 

So dear UPS delivery person, you'll find your cookies outside of the house - somewhere outside of the house - but we won't tell you where exactly.  Think of this as a treasure hunt, find the cookies, and you can have them!  

Spoiler
Smiley Tongue