Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo.   Here we are a month later and I apparently am the only person who has bought this toaster at QVC and reviewed it.  This is just too spooky.  Actually it's a very nice toaster; I've grown fond of it.  You'd think with all the pretty colors, people would have jumped on it as a gift idea.  I wonder if it has ever been aired?  You would think it would have been promoted.  I think I found it by checking "new arrivals".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@dooBdoo.   Here we are a month later and I apparently am the only person who has bought this toaster at QVC and reviewed it.  This is just too spooky.  Actually it's a very nice toaster; I've grown fond of it.  You'd think with all the pretty colors, people would have jumped on it as a gift idea.  I wonder if it has ever been aired?  You would think it would have been promoted.  I think I found it by checking "new arrivals".

Not sure, but I'm thinking if it had been presented there would be a video.    Your pointing out these "incentivized reviews" I think is important for everyone to note...  there are a lot of them on the site.   

I'm glad you like the toaster, @Kachina624!   I can't make heads nor tails of the logic behind the limited number of products QVC decides to air constantly and repetitively, compared to the thousands of interesting products online that we never hear about.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova