Honored Contributor

Re: Weekend Programing on QVC

only bought 2 things this month. IT mascara and a Floxi mirror. Less then 100. My husband is happy though. LOL

Valued Contributor

Seems like the most interesting programs are shown on weekdays during the daytime, when I cannot watch.  I guess QVC's targeted demographic is people that don't work during the day.  More and more I have to rely on the online product videos for things I am interested in, and I wish they would do a better job of including the entire presentation in those videos.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Valued Contributor

It's become so boring.Same products over and over and none that exciting anyway. I really wonder how they keep sales up??

Trusted Contributor

Hours on mind numbing Philosophy with the bowl of suds is like icing on the cake.
Honored Contributor

Marie Osmond and her rubber bands have been on every time I hit the 'on' button. 

Honored Contributor

I always enjoy seeing Marie Osmond, though........love her energy.  Seems to be a genuinely nice person, too!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

June2,  

That is why recording and time shifting devices are so important to most. If one wants to watch tv, why not watch only shows one wants to see? Not only that, but one can "fast-forward" through the commercials. Can't beat that, right?

Bought my first time shifting device back in 1972, I chose a VHS over Betamax, and have since pretty much watched only programs I actually wanted to see.

If you don't have a DVR/Tivo or DVD Recorder? Might want to give it some thought. No more boring tv shows, and if there are? Just erase or delete them.  Easy, eh?

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I tried to watch last night. I turned it on and it was an hour of the TSV camera. I let out a groan and moved on.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The weekends are bad.  The weekdays aren't much better.  It's become largely unwatchable most of the time.  Between the repetitive programming and annoying presentation formats and styles, QVC isn't even good background noise anymore.  There's virtually nothing they're offering that I want to see these days.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I agree with all your comments.  I would really like to be a fly on the wall during some of their staff meetings to hear how they come up with their scheduling ideas. 

But, they are in the business to make money and if sales were low they would change something.  Maybe, they keep doing items over and over again to catch the channel surfers.  Who knows, but it is boring.