Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Oh no...I just thought about farm crops.    That could present a huge disaster...

yeah, and that could mean no great summer tomatoes, corn and even yellow potatoes are hard to get.  Since those lovely peaches we get come from California maybe they'll be okay but it had been years since I had so many great ones.  Last year was the first year we did in a couple of decades.

"hurting people hurt others"

@77yangya   And THIS year, CA is in an "exceptional" drought....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   I thought it was snow.  OMG!  We are having beautiful weather low/mid 70's and slightly going up.  Can't complain.  That seems to be strange weather for your area.  I hope you were able to enjoy the holiday.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Yikes!  Your pic looks more like Kansas than NM!  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Oh no...I just thought about farm crops.    That could present a huge disaster...

@Desertdi @77yangya @Lilysmom1 

They interviewed some farmers here....and they said crops here in Texas would recover from the winter artic storm, and even all the rain we've had recently, the most damaging weather maker was HAIL....they said one area farm lost all their corn crop.....😥

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

WOW thats some HAIL STORM!!!  😮

We got rid of our hailstorms but continue to get rain and more rain....🌧🌨💧☔

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

AAARGH!

I went out this morning to survey the damage and my plants are shredded.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness!!!!!