Honored Contributor

Re: Weather - Snow's Coming!

Living in upper Michigan we've already had our first snow. It was sleeting yesterday morning when we were going out to our annual Apple Festival in town. Great affair!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Would you believe that we here in the Albuquerque area have a chance of snow Monday?  I just turned my AC off a week ago!  We skipped autumn and went right to winter.  It has been very chilly the past 4-5 days.  Santa Fe, at a higher elevation, will get it for sure.

Anybody else have predicted snow on the way?

@Kachina624

And last night was absolutely perfect.  The Glowdeo and fireworks went on as scheduled -- and all I could think is that this might just be(e) the last of our balloon fiesta.  I'm hoping Sunday's rain waits until after the morning Mass Ascension.

P.S. I've only seen my bee balloons once this year.  They inflated Thursday morning but I didn't see them fly. Woman Sad

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

I am going to gripe.  I would just like some temperatures in the 60s and 70s for a while, forget this automatic tropical to winter weather, AC to heat.   I delayed my fall clean up because I didn't want to deal with the 80s and high humidity the last couple of weeks.   I hate the transition between my summer and winter garments and I am not even sure whether my jeans will fit.  

OK, LOL I am done complaining from SWPA,  carry on. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Yep, Amarillo area chance on MOn

drops down to 28 Sunday nite !

Unbelievable

@SharkE    I had a co-worker born and raised in Amarillo who showed me a photo of her backyard when she was a child, with 10ft snow drifts!

Since I've been here (8 yrs.) I've seen some bad drifts couple of yrs

ago, but, nothing like that. Glad I didn't have to live thru those dustbowl days. Those poor people !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Unbelievable

@SharkE    I had a co-worker born and raised in Amarillo who showed me a photo of her backyard when she was a child, with 10ft snow drifts!

ago, but, nothing like that. Glad I didn't have to live thru those dustbowl days. Those poor people !

@SharkE

Eight years already?  Wow!

What am I saying?  I've been here twenty-three! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Yep, immigrant from Ind. why U always read me saying "going back to Ind for vacation" blah, blah. Southern part of Ind close to Ky. why the accent

LOL

Honored Contributor

80 on wednesday here, with super high humidity air was running.

down to 50 today and cold and damp.

on east coast mid atlantic.

we just skipped autumn too.

Respected Contributor

We had a little snow last week here in the Denver area.  Snow predicted tonight and in the am prior to the Broncos game.  Should not affect the game except it will be in the 20's. So glad to have the cooler temps.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It snowed here a few days ago. I had to clear off about 2 inches of heavy wet snow off my deck. Tomorrow is going to be very, very cold. The high temp is only going to be 26. I'm in Colorado Springs.

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Unbelievable

@SharkE

Eight years already?  Wow!

What am I saying?  I've been here twenty-three! Woman LOL

@SharkE   This was considerably after the dust bowl days.

@just bee  I wondered if you saw the bees yesterday.  I, too, did not see them fly.  I watch the fiesta every morning on TV lying in bed.  I'm going to miss it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment