Honored Contributor

Re: Wearing a mask properly....

I personally would not wear this mask.... I just found it interesting. It could start a fight if someone thought it was really below your nose.   Have to be someone who likes attention....

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had to look two, three times to finally understand.

I prefer this one:

RedWine.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@newjersey wrote:

Ok, I don't understand this photo. How is he not wearing his mask incorrectly? I must be missing something.

What looks like a face with a mask at his chin is a flesh colored mask. 

@Lali1 

I've looked and looked at the photos and I still don't get it. But then nobody ever said I was the sharpest pencil in the box.

See his mouth and nose? That is a flesh colored mask on that mask is a picture of a blue mask on his chin. That entire thing is a mask. Save the image to your device and zoom in. 

@Lali1 

BINGO! That made the light go on in my head! THANK YOU!

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@newjersey wrote:

Ok, I don't understand this photo. How is he not wearing his mask incorrectly? I must be missing something.

@Lali1 

I've looked and looked at the photos and I still don't get it. But then nobody ever said I was the sharpest pencil in the box.

See his mouth and nose? That is a flesh colored mask on that mask is a picture of a blue mask on his chin. That entire thing is a mask. Save the image to your device and zoom in. 

@Lali1 

BINGO! That made the light go on in my head! THANK YOU!

Happy to help 😊

Valued Contributor

If you have to explain a joke, it isn't funny anymore.  These are trying times, lets lighten up.

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@newjersey wrote:

Thank you, I was not understanding either lol

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@newjersey wrote:

Thank you, I was not understanding either lol

You're welcome 😊 

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon: well, excuuuuuuuuuse them for wanting to be able to breathe. Not everyone can tolerate wearing a mask for more than a few minutes without becoming lightheaded and short of breath. Instead of being the self-appointed mask police, just keep your distance and MYOB. 

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

Cute! To me his statement with this is worry about your own mask and not everyone else's. 

Unfortunately, everyone else's mask IS the issue.

CORRECT

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@faeriemoon: well, excuuuuuuuuuse them for wanting to be able to breathe. Not everyone can tolerate wearing a mask for more than a few minutes without becoming lightheaded and short of breath. Instead of being the self-appointed mask police, just keep your distance and MYOB. 

@Buffalogal47  If you are so unwell that you cannot tolerate a mask for more than a few minutes you should stay home.  Perhaps a doctor's visit is in order.  If you are lightheaded and short of breath you may even need a COVID test.  Therefore YOU should keep YOUR distance from me and others.