Respected Contributor

I didn't know David has a chat on FB, "Daily dose of Optimism".

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re: David Venable Chat on FB

Hahaha!  What FUN!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

He's on the cover of  next week's Woman's World.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

143553618_10158859961250575_137840052765524170_o.jpg

Honored Contributor

I hope he shares the QVC item numbers for his super snacks.

Honored Contributor

That's good to know, @RinaRina .   Such an affable guy!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

David is on FB NOW!

He is so funny!

It's like having a friend over for coffee.

Love him!

Woman LOL

Edit:
Ha!  Missed most of it.

Apparently, he starts at 10AM EST.

Honored Contributor

David does his video chats every Thursday morning on his Facebook page @ 10AM, and every Friday morning on his Instagram page @ 10AM.

Honored Contributor

@RinaRina 

Every Thursday at 10:00 "coffee talk"

today was really enjoyable & funny how he talked about his mom looking for the magazine, getting it home looking thru the whole thing & couldn't find "David"...so cute he said "darlin I'm in Woman's World not Day"🤷‍♀️😉

he's such a good son and I enjoy these Thursday's coffee talk & he even speaks on topics that one wouldn't expect, weight, behind the scenes and more...

I'm a fan for sure🙂🙂🙂

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@RinaRina 

Every Thursday at 10:00 "coffee talk"

today was really enjoyable & funny how he talked about his mom looking for the magazine, getting it home looking thru the whole thing & couldn't find "David"...so cute he said "darlin I'm in Woman's World not Day"🤷‍♀️😉

he's such a good son and I enjoy these Thursday's coffee talk & he even speaks on topics that one wouldn't expect, weight, behind the scenes and more...

I'm a fan for sure🙂🙂🙂

I agree he is a kind man and a good son but I watched his Facebook chats twice and got nothing out of them - no gossip at all and no cooking demonstrations. He spent half the time talking about the weather and then made cartoon faces. Seems like he was pandering to those who like him to act like a child. Its a shame he is a bright man but QVC pushes him to carry on with his schtick. I was expecting to see his gourmet kitchen or watch him prepare a meal.  I will stick to ITKWD.