Esteemed Contributor

Re: Way too much communication...

@Mominohio wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

There's nothing wrong with venting....don't see the problem here regarding the OP....

Let's just say, past history.

That's what I'm talking about. Why drag around grudges from previous threads.

It spoils the fun and creates a combative atmosphere.

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

There's nothing wrong with venting....don't see the problem here regarding the OP....

In most cases I would whole heartedly agree. But some posters just can't be nice, ever, about anything, and actually search out the combative exchange.  And many know the drill with those posters, and just don't put up with it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

In most cases I would whole heartedly agree. But some posters just can't be nice, ever, about anything, and actually search out the combative exchange.  And many know the drill with those posters, and just don't put up with it.

I would be interested in knowing WHICH posts of HH's you are referring to because I don't see that on this thread.

Trusted Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING HERE, SHE SHOULD COMPLAIN TO WALGREEN'S AND FIND A SOLUTION. NOT TOO HARD TO FIGURE OUT.

Actually, she can complain here if she wants to; that's what the board is for. Venting, complaining, or anything else......there's nothing wrong with what she posted and I'm sure she will do what she thinks best resolving the matter.

In the meantime, she has as much right as anyone else to post here.

If you don't like her posts, scroll past and keep moving.

There's no reason to attack her on a personal basis, IMHO.

Venting or complaining to the store or business someone has a problem with is a lot more productive than wasting time posting on a public board.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It may be, but that's beside the point.

I just don't like one person being singled out to pick on.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is dredging up old grudges.

Esteemed Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

My dentist office does this, or did.  They'd call or send emails multiple times to remind me of appointments.  I asked them to STOP!  They did.  (At least for me.)

Exactly.  It's really as simple as that.  

I don't understand the need to blame society for "too much communication" when it's simply a business providing various methods of communication for those who want them.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I would be interested in knowing WHICH posts of HH's you are referring to because I don't see that on this thread.

I looked all the way through this thread for these supposedly offensive things I said - I did not find anything. I think some people here have very active imaginations. I have reported the piling on to mods.

Honored Contributor

NYC Susan wrote:

Peaches McPhee wrote:

My dentist office does this, or did.  They'd call or send emails multiple times to remind me of appointments.  I asked them to STOP!  They did.  (At least for me.)

Exactly.  It's really as simple as that.  

I don't understand the need to blame society for "too much communication" when it's simply a business providing various methods of communication for those who want them.  

i appreciate over communication in every form rather than under or no communication at all.......especially with something as important as my health and well being.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I looked all the way through this thread for these supposedly offensive things I said - I did not find anything. I think some people here have very active imaginations. I have reported the piling on to mods.

And so it goes. Dish it out, but cry when it comes back.

Nothing ever really changes, does it?