Honored Contributor

Yes, Tova represents elegance and graciousness, always looking lovely and reminding me of days gone by.  It's a feel good time when she is on and a welcome change.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Watching Tova

[ Edited ]

@MorningLover ...Thank you so much for getting back to me and for these lovely pictures.  Now I know where and when Tova was born.  I always watched her shows but never purchased her product, had my own favorite scent which was and still is  Fracas.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@silkyk  Like you, I also enjoyed reading her book.  It was so interesting that I think I finished it in just two days.

Regular Contributor

I find Tova delightful. I lived in Westwood, a suburb near Hollywood 40 yerars ago, and met many a classic "Hollywood Lady. These were ladies with impecable grooming and decorum....beautiful ladies, some even elderly, but so lovely. They made a big impression on me at a time when sloppy was becoming more and more popular.

Tova is lovely and her Cactine products rock! I am beyond thrilled that they are available at QVC again!

Valued Contributor

@laraffinee, I love Tova's cactine products too.  I'm not on Facebook but understand that Tova has a page.  If you're on Facebook and ever happen to visit her page, would you please request that she bring back the Cactine Body Velvet.  It was wonderful, with a lovely orange fragrance.  (The product that QVC is calling Signature Body Velvet is not at all the same thing.)  TIA

Respected Contributor

I do like her but that hair has got to go! Orange chunks are not flattering at all, I just think of Bride of Frankenstein when I see her. 

Trusted Contributor

Tova Summer Signature is my favorite fragrance. She is a welcomed change from the hyper and loud vendors/ hosts normally on Q. She has a very elegant presence and I think she looks wonderful for almost 80 years old. 

Super Contributor

@Duckncover  I just discovered her Signture Summer fragrance and it is now my favorite. I have been using Signature for years and love it. Tova is a beautiful calming presence in the usual screaming and squeeling presentations we usually get. Her hair is her "signature" and she wears it well. Such a beautiful womean. Don't understand the constant bashing she seems to bring about when she is on. I just LOVE her and her fragrances.

Honored Contributor

Yes, she is a throwback.  Does she still have the upswept streak of white har?  I didn't care for that - reminded me of a certain horror film character.

Respected Contributor

She seems well in the videos but maybe she has lost weight.