Honored Contributor

Re: Watching Lisa R's Live Web Tonight????

Now I'll never get the song from Frozen out of my head.....Let it Go......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@sunchild wrote:
There is no substance or depth to LR. Just look at everything she does! The endless pics of her posing, the pics of her with her "famous" friends, and the jewelry. Not even quality materials or original designs! She is a "wannabe" and it really is sad to see someone working so hard to accomplish nothing.

I believe she thought she was part of the wide world of celebrities while she was on QVC, where she contributed to their finances and their publicity. She was a QVC celebrity. But she is no longer a QVC celebrity, and appears to be hanging on to the coat-tails of those she benefited while at QVC, using her former relationships to "keep her name in lights" so to speak.

Flying hither and yon from coast to coast, hoping to drum something up with every trip, complete with photos of her and the 'celebs' making smoochy-face, calculated to make people believe she was just about to announce doing business with said celebs, "my good friends." She's been floundering since leaving QVC, and it has shown since Day 1. She either never had a plan, or the plan went kablooey.

At this point it's kind of embarrassing. It doesn't appear as if any of them except Dr. Denese are willing to associate themselves with her *professionally* and all she has is "designing" "her" line of jewelry, which sells out because she makes 50 pieces so her tribe will beg her to get it back in stock and she can then graciously promise to "try really hard" to get more for them and earn their undying grattitude.

The video chats and seminars are beyond embarrassing and annoy even the dedicated tribe with their ineptness.

ALL she has is the tribe. She seems to believe the tribe will support her financially indefinitely. I would say that's doubtful.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

So if Lisa is doing this sort of thing for her "tribe", does that mean she thinks all of her tribe needs counseling?  The whole thing is just plain strange to me.  I don't think Lisa is the happy, happy person those who adore her believe her to be.  She certainly can't seem to sit still for a minute -- always running from one place to another.  I know, it's her life.  Just posting my thoughts here.

Contributor

Sounds to me like ,she is living in the past and has not forgot that she left Qvc.  Sad she needs something to occupy her time like visiting sick folks in the nursing home or checking in on elderly Neighbors. When she post Pictures it's always some one who works at Qvc or going to a function with some one at Qvc.  For sure what ever she is doing it's all about ME, ME, Me, Think she is by her self most of the time ,those Qvc folks are always working and Chaz Dean is working and she loves Albert Popajz hope the names right '' Lisa It's over Qvc has left the building !

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Absolutely nolt. Lisa was a salesperson, not my buddy, not a talk show host, not a silver jewelry vendor.  If my car salesman who has sold me cars for years left his dealership and went on a website, I wouldn't be watching him either.   He's a salesman who sold me a product I wanted.   I wouldn't want to hear him blab with a psychologist friend of his.  Why would I?  What a huge waste of time that would be!

So you say people can't have more than one career?  They're only good for one thing?

@itiswhatitis  No, you are putting words into my mouth and into my post that aren't there.  I went to the guy to buy cars.   If he left the car dealership and wants a new career talking to a psychologist friend on a website, or selling something completely different from a car, this time  from his own website which has no reputation built up at all, no, I don't think I would follow him around. 

He served a purpose (selling me products - cars in this case - that I wanted, he left to do other things for whatever his own personal reasons and so  more power and success to him.  But i'm not a "tribe" member  of his. I liked\ my car salesman personally but he if wanted to go off and do other things, I'd wish him well, not follow him around hanging upon his every word about what he may or may not be doing next.   Nor would I follow him around as he meanders from start-up  career to start-up career, none in a professional way, trying to keep his former customers such as myself who is still fine with the car dealership and willing to buy another car there (esp. since it has a good business reputation and is well established) while he decides what he wants to do with his life.

There - that's what I am saying.  Got it?

I see someone had my post deleted!

Please be advised that I am not a "tribe" member for Lisa Robertson.  This discussion is the only one, I've ever had where she is the topic.  Don't go lumping people together who disagree with your assessment of her.

YES, your post makes it appear as though she can't have a life after her career here at QVC.  Read what you wrote.  Now, with that being said YOU GOT IT?

*Call Tyrone*
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@birkin baby

I agree with everything you said...........................and dressing up the bear.    A woman in her late fifties.................strange.

Honored Contributor

I have taken a look at Lisa's FB page a few times, and what I see is people that are desparately lonely, and looking for something (anything) to grasp a hold of. Kind of sad to see in a way. 

Lisa gets some satisfaction from these strangers fawning over her, and I think she is a very insecure person, otherwise, she would not be using her FB page for such nonsense. 

Respected Contributor

On QVC LR was a diva. She sold a mental representation, concept, with product presentations. Many individuals purchased products due to the fact they wanted to be an optical counterpart of her. She professionally did her job and succeeded while on QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

~ and if you're tired of reading about Lisa here, you can bypass any and all posts with her name in the title. 

@Caareful Shopper

And her fans can just as easily post all things LR on her own fan venues, which is what she created them for, rather than here on QVC, where she has no connection anymore.

Besides, she can probably use the 'likes' and 'hits' on her own social media by her fans.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

On QVC LR was a diva. She sold a mental representation, concept, with product presentations. Many individuals purchased products due to the fact they wanted to be an optical counterpart of her. She professionally did her job and succeeded while on QVC.

The key word here is LR "WAS" a QVC diva. Now she's not a diva anywhere, except on her own social media.