Honored Contributor

Re: Watching Lisa R's Live Web Tonight????

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde wrote:

image.jpeg

Something else that can be sold to the herd...oh, tribe. No it's not hers (yet) but you know people would jump on it. It's worth about $5.95 so maybe she'd sell it for $25.

Now that's....

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Regular Contributor

You certainly do not have to have children, grandchildren and a husband to have an awesome full life.  Wow.

@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

You would think she made enough money - to last the rest of her life - hopefully she invested well -

She might also be bored she has no family - no kids, no grandkids,no husband - sad, lonely, and pathetic

Oh - I know I pushed some buttons - bring it on!

Honored Contributor

@chucky12345 wrote:

You certainly do not have to have children, grandchildren and a husband to have an awesome full life.  Wow.

@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

You would think she made enough money - to last the rest of her life - hopefully she invested well -

She might also be bored she has no family - no kids, no grandkids,no husband - sad, lonely, and pathetic

You are exactly right. Apparently, someone who implied they have all those things in their life is mean spirited enough to call out another woman without them. That isn't the behavior of someone happy in their own life....not by far.

Honored Contributor

@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

@CaneCorsoMom  Just for the record I am not a member of the 'tribe'.  I do think LR is a talented, beautiful and intelligent person.  So, my question to you is, how do you know that she is 'sad, lonely and pathetic'?  And, why do you think people without husbands and children are unhappy?  That sounds like a statement from a 'needy' person which I doubt she is. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Absolutely nolt. Lisa was a salesperson, not my buddy, not a talk show host, not a silver jewelry vendor.  If my car salesman who has sold me cars for years left his dealership and went on a website, I wouldn't be watching him either.   He's a salesman who sold me a product I wanted.   I wouldn't want to hear him blab with a psychologist friend of his.  Why would I?  What a huge waste of time that would be!

Me too.  I liked her as a host.  Not interested in her beyond that.  Wish her well, but I am not watching, following, or buying.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@chucky12345 wrote:

@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

You are exactly right. Apparently, someone who implied they have all those things in their life is mean spirited enough to call out another woman without them. That isn't the behavior of someone happy in their own life....not by far.

@Trinity11  ITA.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@chucky12345 wrote:

@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

@Trinity11  ITA.

I tried to hold my tongue before regarding this comment. I guess she failed to realize she has fellow posters here who also do not have kids, Gkids and husband. I have one out of three and am extremely happy

Honored Contributor

Some of the most fulfilled women I know are not married, never have been and do not have children. I have some really good friends who have lives very different from my own and they have kind of "adopted" my own children to fawn over. They have brought so much "light" into their lives and added immeasurably to their lives. I thank my lucky stars everyday for them being in our lives.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Nothing quite like women supporting other women. So transparent. The more Lisa is torn apart here, the more obvious she is still relevant. 

Relevant to what?

I have no hate nor love for her, but since she's moved on from QVC, why can't she be "still relevant" on her own venues such as FB and her Vlog rather than here, where she is, in fact, irrelevant since she's no longer associated with QVC?

She wouldn't get "torn apart" there, (using your words), although I don't see her being "torn apart" here.

It just doesn't make sense to post the constant threads here instead, don't most 'Fans' use their idol's 'fan' websites?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

It reeks of desperation and one has to question someone's stability to have the need to have former shoppers who she calls her "tribe" on a home shopping channel to validate them.

It's disturbed.