Honored Contributor

Do you have any fave commercials lately?

Mine is the newest from Allstate - 'Pure Power'...tickles my funnybone everytime! Hysterical when she asks the guy "You want my phone number?"...and again toward the end when she states "You must be Jerry...Haaaaay"  ooonooo.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have any fave commercials lately?

The Subaru car commercials with the dog family. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the Walgreens, staying in for date night.  She gets all dolled-up to stay home and they both fall asleep in front of the tv.

I am seeing it foo much now, though.

oh, I really like the one where the man is putting on make-up and the blue fairy costume, the background song is "what a man, what a man...."

He's going to his daughter's party.  All the little girls are laughing and happy to see him. 

Esteemed Contributor

The dog stealing a slice of pizza from the box on the stove ... accidentally turns on the gas, starts a fire and gets out of the house before it errupts in fire ... it's hilarious!

I think it's a Farmer's Insurance commercial ...

Honored Contributor

Summer's Eve Power of the V commercial:

Man is taking a shower using what he thinks is shower gel.  Wify tells him what the soap really is.

Next scenes you see the man pulling a car w/his teeth, doing a belly flop, eating egg yolks, chopping logs, playing rock on drums, using a punching bag, splitting cinder blocks w/his hand.

Last scene:  He sits w/wify drinking beer.  Wify says very snarkly, "that was close."

173836.gif173836.gif173836.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

Summer's Eve Power of the V commercial:

Man is taking a shower using what he thinks is shower gel.  Wify tells him what the soap really is.

Next scenes you see the man pulling a car w/his teeth, doing a belly flop, eating egg yolks, chopping logs, playing rock on drums, using a punching bag, splitting cinder blocks w/his hand.

Last scene:  He sits w/wify drinking beer.  Wify says very snarkly, "that was close."

173836.gif173836.gif173836.gif

@Mz iMac  im0168.gif

Respected Contributor

The couple, who look like former hippies from the 60s, walking their pet pig with a cute song playing, in what looks like Venice, California!  Then they go to a bank or financial center with their pig, but for the life of me, I can't remember what the commercial is for!

Honored Contributor

The Subaru commercials with the Barkley (dog) family---

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I also like that Allstate commercial!

However, I am sick of seeing the same commercials over and over for all kinds of medications. I watch the Hallmark channel and I guess they think all of their viewers are in need of medical attention! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Sonic commercials with the blonde guy who sits on the left saying

"Hey girl wanna go out"    something like that. LOL