Respected Contributor

There was a thread about some saying they saw the robot in a grocery store but seems it's mostly on the east coast as of now. Those robots are pretty expensive. 

Esteemed Contributor

Our Walmarts are clean and well cared for.  Bags are also clean.  The option is always open to bring your own. 

Respected Contributor

@bonnielusame with my walmart, it's so clean & employees are helpful. I have been to other Walmarts and would never go back. I know order on line or order & pick it up but I do like to look at items before buying. Also being able to shop in the middle of the week is different than shopping on the weekends. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

There was a thread about some saying they saw the robot in a grocery store but seems it's mostly on the east coast as of now. Those robots are pretty expensive. 

@sissel   They are in Texas already.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

I'd have agreed with you years ago but the Walmarts where I live now and my last location were able to do massive renovations while keeping the store open and they have made a concerted effort to keep things clean and more in order.  

Respected Contributor

Approximately 2-years ago, the last time I went into the local Walmart, the store was clean and well-maintained, and the clerks were courteous and helpful, but I am so grateful that there are many other grocery stores in my area where I can shop at rather than WM.

Honored Contributor

I had a great experience with their grocery home delivery. I admit I was dubious but the shopper did a great job and saved me a trip. I have a coupon for free three deliveries.