Respected Contributor

Walmart pickup 👏

[ Edited ]

I did a pickup earlier at Walmart. It's always a pleasant experience the people are always very friendly and do a great job. Today the first thing she put in my Jeep was a reusable shopping bag. She said we gave you a goody bag. When I got home I looked inside and there were single packs of snacks, baby wipes and coupons. I use the baby wipes for my dogs frequently and these to go packs are nice to have. For anyone who hesitates to do pickup it really is a wonderful experience and so convenient. Don't hesitate to try it. 

Respected Contributor

We use this service from time to time and my Walmart is just wonderful.  My items were all there and they picked expiration dates which were way out.  I would always recommend this services based on my experiences.

We got a goody bag once too.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I know several people using this service and really like it.  I see people parked in pickup all the time.

Honored Contributor

I love it! I have my dog crate in the back of my car for my golden so when the hatch goes up you can see her there. The people at my Walmart just love to see her each time I go to pick up my groceries. We go every Sunday morning.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I love it! I have my dog crate in the back of my car for my golden so when the hatch goes up you can see her there. The people at my Walmart just love to see her each time I go to pick up my groceries. We go every Sunday morning.

I bet they love seeing your pup. I take my pups too and they love them. My husband got them some straps that click into the seatbelt and then attach to their harnesses. They can move around and stand up to look in the back but are safe because they're attached. I also have a dog seat in there but they prefer to be able to move around. 

Respected Contributor

@Lali1 I have never used their grocery pickup service but is sounds like a great experience.   I do however use the pharmacy and it is WONDERFUL!   You drive up, park in the rx space, call the number, they come out, pay with a card and you are on your way.         

Honored Contributor

I use it all the time. The problem I have is Wal-Mart will not let you give them a tip?

Wal-Mart is in the process of sealing floors plus moving everything again so not going back in there. 

Esteemed Contributor

Add me to the list of admirers of this service! The staff is always welcoming.👍👍 I use it when I cannot find an item on Amazon, or am able to place an order at a much better price.😁

All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Lali1   Thanks so much for looking out for your dog's safety when riding in your vehicle.  They are precious cargo and should be tended to as such.  I commend loving and responsible pet owners.

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Lali1   Thanks so much for looking out for your dog's safety when riding in your vehicle.  They are precious cargo and should be tended to as such.  I commend loving and responsible pet owners.

Thank you 😊 My girls seem to be perfectly fine with being strapped in..i'd say they're so used to it they wouldn't want it any other way.  I've seen far too many dogs with most of their bodies hanging out the windows. It makes me cringe.