Esteemed Contributor

Just ran some errands --- 94 in the shaaadddeee!!!! AYECHIWAWA!!!!

Honored Contributor

Walk my dogs at 3am love that time...morning ritual. Florida this week is hot! 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenitywow that’s an early or a late walk...what time do you go to bed?

Respected Contributor

At least it's not 94 degrees, with no a/c...no food....no gas... in the Wilmington, NC area like we are having right now...and many flooded out to the roof tops due to HURRICANE FLORENCE - count your blessings - We are all struggling here...some without power for 7 days now (this is Wednesday, Sept 19, 2018)....Life is pretty rough for us - please, asking for prayers.

Respected Contributor

@sarahpanda  Been there, done that (I'm in south Florida)!  I'm hot and hungry just thinking about it.  I hope your grocery stores have generators.... when we get our power back here, there is little food to be purchased, even when they do have generators.  

But, I had no access to Internet either.  How are you posting?

I hope things get back to normal for you soon!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wake me when it's over!

[ Edited ]

Thoughts and prayers for strength to get through this very difficult time.  I can't imagine and don't know how I could handle what you and everyone in the floods path are going through.

Honored Contributor

Love the hot weather.  I have been on the beach in Cape May, NJ and all week..enjoying the last days of summer.

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

At least it's not 94 degrees, with no a/c...no food....no gas... in the Wilmington, NC area like we are having right now...and many flooded out to the roof tops due to HURRICANE FLORENCE - count your blessings - We are all struggling here...some without power for 7 days now (this is Wednesday, Sept 19, 2018)....Life is pretty rough for us - please, asking for prayers.

@sarahpanda wrote:

How are you getting wifi without electric?

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Just ran some errands --- 94 in the shaaadddeee!!!! AYECHIWAWA!!!!

@YorkieonmyPillow   Yes that is just too hot!  Today here where I live I had to dress warm  as it was in the 50's this morning and chilly,...no higher than 65 this afternoon.  I feel fall in the air here.  I have it cools off some for you soon.  Have a great day🙂