Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess......so you'll be northwest of my neck of the woods.  I live much further south from there.  Yes, you all should be fine by then.  Just be careful and safe.  

Honored Contributor

Just stuck my head out the back door to the building.....  And it has started snowing.....some pretty sized flakes coming down.  The weather folks knew what they were telling us.  

Honored Contributor

I'm about ready to call it a night.  Getting tired now.  Just want to go get into my nice warm jammies and get under my nice warm down blanket.....then go to sleep.

Am sure there will be plenty snow on the ground when I wake up.  

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW.

Sweet dreams everyone.

Honored Contributor

I am in southern WV; it’s raining, and by daylight we are expected to have half an inch of ice.   We are under a  winter storm warning until 1 p.m. tomorrow.   My teacher daughter is hoping for the first school cancellation of this year.   

Respected Contributor

Snow coming down in North County. I'm good for one mild snowfall per winter that makes it look like a winter wonderland then I don't care to see anymore snow. We have a tendency to lose power in my area and I absolutely hate that !  To many trees with limbs falling on the power lines when it snows a lot. Glad to be retired so I don't have to get out and drive in this stuff. They have already closed a lot of schools for tomorrow and I'm sure there will be a lot of kids on Art hill in Forest Park. Stay safe everyone. I heard 4-8 inches in the St. Louis area.    

Super Contributor
Sleet and snow here in Nashville 😡 it’ll shut us down for sure.
Honored Contributor

Winter weather advisory here in Ohio till tomorrow late morning or into the afternoon, rather unsure of it at this time. 

Expecting freezing rain, and the local news broadcasts today made it seem like we had a blizzard on the way. 

It will be the first true winter weather event for most of the area, so I guess they just are getting the word out, but quite frankly, I'm over the whole winter thing already. 

Contributor

Northern panhandlers of WV here. We will have rain, ice, & snow here today, but they can't make their mind up on how much of how long each will last.  Every forecast seems to be different.  Luckily I don't have anywhere I have to be.

Honored Contributor

Here, where I live, in upper Michigan we've had winter for awhile now. It looks like its mid-February out already! Yup, its going to be a loooong Winter. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I hate winter.  This is why!  When it starts with advisories about freezing rain, sleet, ice, snow --- then when you have to drive in it --- it's horrible.  So scary and dangerous!  And  its barely the middle of November!!!  We have all these months of this ****** to deal with.  I understand people who live in warm weather climates think it's a treat to see snow occasionally but when you deal with it day in and day out --- trust me!!!!  It's not fun and it's get OLD really, really fast!!!!!  Especially when you are older, like DH and I are.  Then, there is the digging out factor, too.  I am worn out already just thinking about it.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin