Super Contributor

Years ago, before his CNN nightly talk show, Larry King had a radio late nite talk show ... he interviewed guests like writers, celebrities, etc. ... but every once in awhile on a Saturday nite, he would ask "Why are you up?" or "What are you doing up? ...

It was such an interesting show ... with people calling in from all over the country telling him why they were up at such a late hour ...

So my question to you is: WHY ARE YOU UP?

I am up because many nights I can't sleep, and this is one of them ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Esteemed Contributor

I'm up because I'm fighting sleep!

Respected Contributor

because it's only 9:30..................and I working on some designs..............................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Esteemed Contributor

I've had sleep issues for years and I now have medical issues that make it even worse.

Today, I fell asleep in my chair and slept way too long, because of the pain it's causing me now and because sleeping during the day makes me awake at night and the cycle continues Smiley Sad

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

It is only 9:30 on the West coast. 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

I'm off and I've always been a "night time"  person!

Super Contributor

I'm up because like you, I cannot sleep. I guess I am forced to call myself a night owl!  Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

I did check the shopping channels ... nothing there interests me ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Trusted Contributor

I am still awake at 12:50 a.m. EST because I like to get all of my work done before I fall asleep.  I am on this site because when my work is done, I like to check in on the Q to see what is coming up the next day. I rarely watch QVC, but I do sometimes order from this site. At this time of the early morning, I can see what is coming up and do a little "window shopping" in my pajamas.

Esteemed Contributor

I have insomnia for the past four years. Altough lately Ive gotten better. I was only sleeping from like 4 or 5 AM (yes AM) to 9 or 10 AM. I was told to turn off all electronics, including computers, tv, even the kindle way before bed and read a real book, and many other things. Ive tried it all to no avail. But lately I am tired earlier and have been sleeping from 2 to 8 or 9. (Yay!).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles