Valued Contributor

my screen jumps all the time. It's hard to post because it's up, then down, up, down

Frequent Contributor

Re: my screen jumps all the time. It's hard to post because it's up, then down, up, down

So does my screen even when trying to shop.

It is almost impossible to post .

Why all the bad changes?

I am on here less and less.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: my screen jumps all the time. It's hard to post because it's up, then down, up, down

Just 1 of the many problems with this new (upgrade?) of this bulletin board. Are you using an "I" tablet?

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

mine jumps too-it's so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cat SadCat FrustratedRobot SadRobot Frustrated

Also-these are the ugliest emoticons ever.............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

YES! Every time I go to a new page my screen jumps up and down about 3 times every time. Very annoying. I know now that I can't begin reading until it does its systematic "dance".

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

YES! Every time I go to a new page my screen jumps up and down about 3 times every time. Very annoying. I know now that I can't begin reading until it does its systematic "dance".

That's me, too, it jumps 3 times and I count, 1.....2.......3 yippeeeee! I can post now! They have ruined these boards in EVERY way.

Respected Contributor

I am using an iPad3 and my screen also jumps until the loading symbol stops rotating. It jumps about 3 times before settling down. Very irritating because I keep forgetting to wait and wind up clicking on the wrong link.
Respected Contributor

Mine jumps too and too often I do not sit and wait it out and it messes up. Do NOT like this "new" forum.