Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@ShowMe  congrats on the big win!  Good  luck in the next series! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Hi girls...Hope everyone is doing well today. Show me, congrats on your Cards! 😁 Fire is somewhat under control,not too worried now. I have lots to do today,just wanted to check in.Show me, relax, God has been your pilot and always will be...you got this girlfriend! Xoxo

Honored Contributor

hello all

see the cards won. The Phillies dumped the manager last night Gabe kaplan is gone.

no news on son in law, will not call DD let her call me when able. don't want to make her any more upset than she already is.

got walk in, chores done. took 12 slacks into cleaners for hemming. when i picke them up on the 19th will bring in another 10 slacks for hemming.they do a good job and are reasonable.

ok guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@ShowMe  congrats on the big win!  Good  luck in the next series! 

@dmod nj.....Thanks....it was exciting.  There is a game tomorrow, but not sure yet where it will be televised.  Will find that out later.

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Hi girls...Hope everyone is doing well today. Show me, congrats on your Cards! 😁 Fire is somewhat under control,not too worried now. I have lots to do today,just wanted to check in.Show me, relax, God has been your pilot and always will be...you got this girlfriend! Xoxo

@fourpaws56.....Good news on the fire situation.  

Thanks dear one.  Yes, He is my pilot, and steering that plane in the right direction.  Yep, I got it.....HeartHeart

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

see the cards won. The Phillies dumped the manager last night Gabe kaplan is gone.

no news on son in law, will not call DD let her call me when able. don't want to make her any more upset than she already is.

got walk in, chores done. took 12 slacks into cleaners for hemming. when i picke them up on the 19th will bring in another 10 slacks for hemming.they do a good job and are reasonable.

@viva923.....Yes, it will be interesting to see the up coming games.....  I'm ready for them.  

No news is usually good news....on your SIL  Yes, your DD will call you.  She has to be very upset.  And now is not the time for disagreements or arguments.

Glad you got your walk in, all the rest.  You sound like you will have a whole new wardrobe once the pants are hemmed.  How tall are you????

Hope you have a great evening....

Respected Contributor

ShowMe I watched your team win last night and was so happy that they won. You have been their number one cheer leader. I have to admit it is fun to read on here when you get get ticked off about something happening with them.You are a champ in their corner. Hope you had a good day today. Get ready for your sisters visit hope you two have a nice time together. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

DD finally called. Son in law is at home. Heart doctor said hole in belly was much smaller than anticipated so less repair needed to be done. He has a drainage tube in belly for a minimum of 4 weeks or longer. He is super sore tonight. This is all connected to the open heart surg he had done last year.

we lost power about 8ish tonight, finally got it back at 1030pm tonight.

am exhausted but have 2 loads of clothes to wash. Was in middle of 1st load when we lost power so have to get that load done and into dryer before I go to bed.

ok guys see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

Image result for friday autumn gif

Windy this morning-felt cooler temps, too.  Not much planned today.

@viva923   Glad your SIL is home.  Hope the recovery is easy.

@ShowMeI'm betting you are really looking forward to the visit from your sister. 

I hope everyone will have a good day and blessings to all.Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

hello all

facial is done, oh wow delightful. Had my face dermaplaned. A fancy word for shaved. Whole face was shaved.  Smooth and sleek and face is glowing.

dh took my MAC computer in for the OS update. Apple store did the update,took over 3 hours. We operate a G drive all time MAC computer is on. Since we had the g drive running it installed all my programs along with the new OS update. Plug it in and ready to use. Ah so nice.

as soon as dh and grand son get home (all kids around the state — public schools— all had off today inserve) anyway, they are on their way home from apple store we will be bringing home grandson to his daddy (he is at home recouping), daddy wants to see his son badly. Then dh and i are going down to the Dover mall for some scrubs. Love those for cleaning around the house, walking, even wear them to doc’s appoint’s are comfortable and easy to care for. Also going to get me a few more nice tops to go with my new slacks.