Esteemed Contributor

Re: WDBJ Reporters were shot

That shooter was an unhappy person.  I woke and saw the original video but it's been removed.  I heard he has taken his own life. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

Now they say the shooter is still alive and has a pulse.......

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's controversial an could be offensive to others.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This thread has been cleaned up. Some political posts have been removed - please try to stay on topic! No discussion of politics or political figures is permitted. Let's keep this thread on track for the original poster. Thanks!

Brittany 

Update: Thread has been unlocked 

Honored Contributor

here is a timeline of these sad events so far......

https://www.rt.com/usa/313494-manhung-virginia-shooting-suspect/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Brittany-QVC thanks for opening the thread back up!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Just sharing on this.  I live in the land of television and movies.  Many, and I mean many of the hopefuls have mental illness.  This also includes stage and music.  Many come in to audition and get really koo koo when others don't just offer them the part, job, etc. They get very aggitated.   Seems like those certain personalities want to be in the public eye.  Some sort of attention they crave and some sort of platform - though they lack the discipline and talent. 

I always wonder and I'm even boggled by the general public that just go gaw gaw over the vast arena of deranged and criminal  celebrities.   

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

Yet another tragic day in America.

Thank you, moderators, for keeping this thread up.  Just keep on deleting posts that go too far - we know the rules here.

I live in a suburb of Hartford, CT, in a very old and charming New England town.  However, Hartford has just been given the honor of being named the most dangerous city in New England.  I won't say more.  Don't have to.

Our hearts are broken for these innocent people and their families.  

Honored Contributor

People don't have to be mentally ill to be criminals or want to be in the spotlight, but you sure have a point about all the types out there.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

What a sad story indeed.  I was out until now and saw this on the news.  My sister told me that some news outlets were showing the footage of the shooting on air! Woman Surprised

I came here and read the thread - I can only imagine how it could have gotten out of line.  

Thank you Brittany for reopening the thread so we can discuss the story. 

p.s. I think you missed the compliment  given to you  on the deleted thread. Woman Happy

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow