Honored Contributor

I find myself watching less and less.

I can't afford the gold at the current prices.

Do not like the quality of IM and LC of NY.

Shoes do not come in my size.

I used to love Fashion Day now I don't even bother.

Used to always watch In The Kitchen on Sunday morning - now it is just lame.

Does anyone else fell like this?

Highlighted
Contributor

I watch about half as much as I did previously. It has nothing to do with the quality of the products or customer service. Since we are not allowed to express our opinions on these forums, I will let the powerful people at QVC figure out why I watch less.

Trusted Contributor

Re: WATCHING LESS OF THE Q?

[ Edited ]

I watch based on what the programing is. I enjoy fashion and beauty. So those are the days I watch or just have it on on the background. When they have marathon hours of CIJ or sleep number beds, computers, vacuums etc, I do not watch.

Honored Contributor

I quit watching some months ago.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

No more or no less.  ITKWD is the only show I ever watch and not much of that during the summer or football season.   I still manage to buy a lot as I check the 'recently on' here.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

Between the so-called designers that are featured, everything looks the same.  The celebs that push their stuff aren't designers at all.  What's that all about?  If others enjoy the sales, then okay, buy away.  The Q isn't what it used to be and it's just ordinary stuff now. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

Laura Geller & Wen are the only shows I make a point of watching. Used to watch AM Style & PM Style regularly, but just don't like the hyper sales tactics and fast-talking. NOT blaming the hosts at all, they're just doing what they're told!

Valued Contributor

I see this original post is from 2011....how did it get re-started and why???

just wondered about that.  To answer the question, I watch way LESS of QVC, shop way LESS too. Too many hosts are irritating, products too repetitive, prices too high, returns too costly, and on and on.

Respected Contributor

LOL, I didn't even notice the date.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

Re: WATCHING LESS OF THE Q?

[ Edited ]

Since I do some of my work from home, I don't watch TV while here and it's been years since I followed the TV version of the Q.  I am a faithful customer online, though.

This summer, I have been watching it when I do cardio at the gym, and darned if I can resist those presentations.  I just bought the Dr. D TSV.  I've been thinking about changing my skin care for months, and there was the TSV.  They can even sell me with the sound off, as my headphones are hooked up to my Ipod.