Occasional Contributor

Is anyone else having an issue with missing video. As of yesterday, I no longer show the link to display any of the product videos?

Respected Contributor

Re: Video missing

[ Edited ]

When this happens I usually have to update Adobe Flash Player. I will also add that a few days ago I couldn't play any of the product videos and it wasn't because of an outdated Flash Player. There seemed to be some website weirdness going on. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Super Contributor

My Adobe is up to date and I cannot see videos.  There is no link showing for the video at all on the product page.

Honored Contributor

Re: Video missing

[ Edited ]

there is a thread going in SUGGESTION BOX if you want to add your problems. Keyai has acknowledged my post so i am guessing he is passing along the problems to those that handle website functionality.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Suggestion-Box/QVC-why-is-it-taking-so-long-to-post-videos/m-p/2218592#U...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

I had this same problem and fixed it by deleting my qvc cookies and closing and reopening the browser and the qvc webpage

QVC Social Team

Hello @LuvSDshop@pbleigh@sunshine45@ugabugabooooo@Say Nay

Sorry for your inconvenience. The videos should be restored by tomorrow (Saturday). Thanks for letting us know and your patience!

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Hello @LuvSDshop@pbleigh@sunshine45@ugabugabooooo@Say Nay

Sorry for your inconvenience. The videos should be restored by tomorrow (Saturday). Thanks for letting us know and your patience!

@Eva-QVC

thanks to you and "the Q gang"! the videos are now there and up and running again! so glad you all are around to take care of these problems or at least to send the information to the correct department!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein