Valued Contributor

Re: Vendors off-site....Bumpy Presentations

@QVCkitty1 I agree with you - I don't think vendor guests are needed during this time, either. I actually like just seeing the hosts present items without guests because I hear more of a description of the items, more time is spent on details Smiley Happy I do miss certain vendors, though. 

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Exactly. Worse than the remote transmission is the photo of the vendor just there, a distraction with nothing to gain from it. 

Honored Contributor

@coco14. Excellent post.👍
Honored Contributor

I congratulate QVC and its vendors for their social-distancing and stay-at-home efforts.  They're good examples for the rest of us.

Trusted Contributor

@coco14 

Well-said! I applaud your post. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry vendors aren't traveling and people aren't risking their health so you can stay safe at home and watch a better presentation about a curling iron or a lawn ornament.

Respected Contributor

No one should be in the studio at all including set up crew, camera people, hosts and models. I saw a presentation where the host was touching all the purses with a model standing behind her. Someone had to set them up and someone has to take it down, and having people come into the building requires it to be cleaned and sanitized. PA is now 5th in the country for the most number of cases. Coming in to do a presentation is NOT essential work.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Valued Contributor

Someone’s never heard of Typhoid Mary.
Honored Contributor

I don't think the OP, or any other poster, wants the vendors to show up on set. It's the unnecessary skyping and included photos that are at issue. The host can, or should, be able to present the products offered without the vendor's help.