Honored Contributor
What was the difference between the two $75 $40 $8.22....or.....more like 18 cents. Life is short, I don't know why people go out of their way to sweat the small stuff. If the few cents is that important to you, call c.s. No one here has a real answer to your question.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The s/h is stated on the screen.  Did you choose some other method of shipping like overnight or priority that would have made your amount higher?

What was your amount as compared to her amount?  Maybe there was a shipping deal the day she ordered her item?   

@Lipstickdiva  Those are my thoughts as well.  The S/H is shown on screen.  Either the OP did use expedited shipping or the other customer had a special deal the day of her order.

It doesn't matter where it is shipped - to CA or Ohio or wherever - what they show onscreen is what everyone pays.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Call C/S and see if they can do a price adjustment. Explain the situation. Get a supervisor involved if C/S won't do the price adjustment.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

If you had posted this in the Customer Care forum (which is the CS forum for us here on the board) the Mods would have responded.

Trusted Contributor

Yes........I DO realize it's not a big deal, and no....the difference it not a lot.  Now I'm sorry I started the post!  LOL  I simply thought it was interesting that the s\h charges were different.

So......back to my last question..........should I mail her packing slip to her?  Tks!  

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The s/h is stated on the screen.  Did you choose some other method of shipping like overnight or priority that would have made your amount higher?

What was your amount as compared to her amount?  Maybe there was a shipping deal the day she ordered her item?   

@Lipstickdiva  Those are my thoughts as well.  The S/H is shown on screen.  Either the OP did use expedited shipping or the other customer had a special deal the day of her order.

It doesn't matter where it is shipped - to CA or Ohio or wherever - what they show onscreen is what everyone pays.

Are lunchtime specials displayed on TV or only online (I'm not familiar)?  If they're only online, the S&H displayed on screen could vary by user based on location, no?  Either through login information, cookies, IP info, etc...

Could have been different shipping methods selected too, though, you're right about that!

Respected Contributor

I've had a couple instances where the packing slip was someone else's but unfortunately they had ordered a different size so I had to return it.  And I found out using the Q's return label that is on the packing slip gives a credit to the other person. So it took extra calls to straighten out but all worked out in the end. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure the OP was a little bit surprised by the discrepancy, and thought to mention it in this forum. it's not like she was crying foul. she didn't even say she wanted a price adjustment. yes, let's not sweat the small stuff. life isn't short, so let's all get along 😊

Regular Contributor

Shipping differs sometimes as to where it is going on SOME items.  I found that out when I ordered an item and also ordered the same item sent to a family member across the country and the charges were not the same.  I also think weight and how many carriers are involved make a difference.

Trusted Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

I'm sure the OP was a little bit surprised by the discrepancy, and thought to mention it in this forum. it's not like she was crying foul. she didn't even say she wanted a price adjustment. yes, let's not sweat the small stuff. life isn't short, so let's all get along 😊

Thank you freakygirl!! :-)  Yes....I was just surprised that there was a difference.  And yes....it was only a few cents, which is why I was surprised.  If it had been more, then I would have just figured, like someone else mentioned, had used a different shipping method, or requested expedited shipping.