Super Contributor

Re: Using virus to sell products

@chetmax wrote:

I RESENT HAVING THE HOSTS USING THE CORONOVIRUS TO SELL THEIR PRODUCTS.  I LIKE TO WATCH QVC HOWEVER CONSTANT REMINDER WHILE SELLING A PRODUCT ON HOW WE ARE ALL IN ISOLATION HAS CAUSED ME TO TURN TO ANOTHER CHANNEL. I FEEL THEY ARE USING OUR CURRENT SITUATION WE ARE ALL IN TO BRING MORE SALES IN BY USING THIS PANDEMIC TO THEIR ADVANTAGE.  

I am wondering what you feel the need to "yell" at all of us.  Using all caps to yell is really not a kind way to express yourself.

Esteemed Contributor

@JesssMe wrote:

@chetmax wrote:

I RESENT HAVING THE HOSTS USING THE CORONOVIRUS TO SELL THEIR PRODUCTS.  I LIKE TO WATCH QVC HOWEVER CONSTANT REMINDER WHILE SELLING A PRODUCT ON HOW WE ARE ALL IN ISOLATION HAS CAUSED ME TO TURN TO ANOTHER CHANNEL. I FEEL THEY ARE USING OUR CURRENT SITUATION WE ARE ALL IN TO BRING MORE SALES IN BY USING THIS PANDEMIC TO THEIR ADVANTAGE.  

I am wondering what you feel the need to "yell" at all of us.  Using all caps to yell is really not a kind way to express yourself.

@JesssMe- Neither is using the world's tiniest font in light green causing people to strain their eyes to see what you wrote.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

I doubt there is anything on here,that will really help us .

@goldensrbest   I'd go on auto-delivery for toilet paper.

I will too!

Best idea for sales

considering they sell make-up wipes, this is just another wipe for an essential skin care product.