Respected Contributor

@gloriajean wrote:

Yes, this is actually called a Patio Home, not a townhouse. I just found that out. Everything we need is one story and only one step to get into it.

What I was talking about before is I never saw any china cabinets anywhere in the dining areas.  Only table and chairs, so that must be old fashioned.. It has a gorgious patio off the Livingroom, and it's all privacy fenced. Closing is July 15th.  Can hardly wait, 

_____________________________________________________-

So glad to hear this!  Congratulations!  What an exciting time for you!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Esteemed Contributor

Gloriajean - how exciting for you. Make it your sanctuary and give yourself plenty of time to find your perfect decor. I moved into a garden / patio  home 2 years ago and we love it. You'll be busy until well after your move. Take care of yourself. Thank you for sharing.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Congratulations!  I think you will be happy that you chose a one-story home.

Esteemed Contributor

@gloriajean  Congratulations on your new home!  I wish you much happiness there, and summer is the perfect time to enjoy the patio.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@gloriajean I’m so excited for you! You’ll have so much fun getting it set up, I love to hear when someone finds the perfect home.....just in time to enjoy summer weather on your private patio 😃.🌺🌸🌼🌷🌹🌻

Trusted Contributor

Much luck and happiness in your new abode.

Respected Contributor

Congrats on your new home.  I've lived in my patio home for almost 13 years and love it.  Best move I ever made.    Like you, I  enjoy my little fenced in patio area.   I can have a small area in there for some plants and flowers that I take care of and everything thing else is taken care of. 

Esteemed Contributor

@gloriajean  Congratulations on the new home. It sounds ideal to me. Wish you many happy hours there.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Congrats on your purchase.  We loved not having to do lawn work or snow removal.  We always played by the rules and never had any problems.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@gloriajean 

I am so happy for you.  You sound so excited, as you should be.  Congratulations and enjoy your new home.  By the way, I do believe China Cabinets are out of style, but at least you have a garage to put it in, it won't go to waste.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam