Esteemed Contributor

Oh I should make it more clear, this is a townhouse with one floor, everything we need is on the floor, nice laundry room two bedrroom, 1 full bath and 1 3/4 bath in the master bedroom, walk in closet, rooms good sized, all our furniture will fit except the china cabinet. No where did we ever see any houses that had one.  So ours is going in the garage because it holds a lot. It was made for us.  Thanks for replying!!  We are so happy!  

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean    Very smart to select a place all on one level.  You'll appreciate that more and more as you get older.  I have a one story rancher and I'd never make it upstairs on some days if I had two stories.  Congratulations on your new home.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Congratulations!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Update on Townhouses

[ Edited ]

Congrats!  We've moved into town and have been loving our home for about a year.  Took a year to sell our home outside of town (too big with 5 bedrooms/3baths and 5 acres).  Built out basement with additional patio, etc.  After it sold we had a particularly hard time finding what we wanted, at least 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage and enough room to put our motorhome.  DH and I went all over town and he decided to take me to a house (not for sale.... ) to show me what he liked.  Nice brick one level home, 2 car garage with a 2 car outbuilding and 1/2 acre.  I liked it but it wasn't for sale.  So we kept looking and we made two other offers and were beat out of the sales because we weren't fast enough.

Then I found a listing on Realtor.com that had been posted an hour prior.  Showed DH and he was astounded, it was THE house he loved.  Called our Realtor immediately and she dropped everything and met us at the house within 15 minutes.  We walked around the home and it was perfect!  We agreed to put in a sale contract and our Realtor worked to get it to the Sellers that afternoon.  They accepted and we finally had a wonderful house after living in our motorhome for almost two years!! 

We LOVE this house.  And.... I will never, ever move again..... LOL! Woman Wink  Not kidding!    

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

So happy for you @gloriajean   When you get settled would love to see pics of your patio.

Honored Contributor

Smart choice @gloriajean with everything on one floor.

Esteemed Contributor

How wonderful. Congratulations 🍾 

Honored Contributor

Re: Update on Townhouses

[ Edited ]

@Q4u    Wow, how lucky you were!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

congrats on your new home !! 

Esteemed Contributor

@gloriajean

In my condo community, a unit on one level without stairs is called a garden home.

Enjoy your new home.