Esteemed Contributor

Re: 💚🛫Bethenny Frankel: 5 planes & counting!

I don't know anything about Bethenny, but I'm glad she is so willing to use her wealth--and her time--to help people.  Not everyone is.

These people are desperate for help, and the donations brought and the transportation for sick people to the mainland are priceless.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

Vivian -

You obviously know very little about Bethenny Frankel.  I understand the point you are trying to make, but Bethenny is not the person you want to use as an example to make your point.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

not a fan....had a bad experience with her re to her speaking  for a woman's group....however, she's earned what she's made and I applaud her for helping those in desperate need. 

Honored Contributor

Just an amazingly strong woman doin’ good things.

F62029C3-37F8-4FB6-8C17-9BEAEA6BD909.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know much about her, but certainly admire her actions in this regard.

I've often thought this would be the greatest "gift" of being wealthy -- to be able to give to others on such a grand scale.

Of course, any amount is meaningful, but this kind of contribution is a real boost to those in direct need.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I wish Bethany no harm. All I was trying to say that our country has lost its way, revering people who make money selling stuff that nobody really needs. With all the troubles in the world, I cannot respect someone who has acquired wealth through being on TV and selling stuff that may not be what anyone really wants. I’ve been around for a long time, old enough to remember that fame came with talent and skills. Bethany may have the skills to enhance her bank account but, sorry folks, I see nothing that warrants our reverence or our money.

Right about now, people w/o food, water and homes, I don't think how BF got hers matters to those with none. Right now, let's take care of those people in need.  She's helping others and can.  I'm not looking at the how or why. Don't think she broke any laws. JMHO.  With all due respect Vivian, I choose to agree to disagree on this one. 

Honored Contributor

D10590CE-51FE-4D06-B6FB-5E37587D9A52.jpeg