Trusted Contributor

Re: Update - 1week into evacuation CA fire

@dulwich  I am so glad that you and your family are safe. Every time I see the CA wild fires on the news, it makes my heart hurt. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way 🙏.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich 

Oh darn .... sorry this is still going on for you ... fingers crossed!  

Respected Contributor

@dulwich 

Glad to see you post and give us an update.  Prayers for your conti

I find it particularly sickening, as if the fires are bad enough...you've got to deal with opportunistic looters - a repulsive breed of so-called humans indeed.  

I pray you, your home, family, pets, stay intact in every conceivable way.

I also hope CA changes their ways and allow for the underbrush to be cleared out to help prevent HUGE-OUTTA-CONTROL-DESTRUCTION of life.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich. It's so good of you, with everything going on, to check in and give us updates and let us know you are safe.
Some day this will just be a memory, and a family story to talk about. Funny about the underwear; I'd have probably done the same thing.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   I am embarrassed to tell I grabbed all my Logo Jeans (so hard to get a good fitting Jean doncha know) and my Eyelash!  Tres pathetique lol

Honored Contributor

@dulwich. 🤣 I'll say it again. I'd have done the same thing (esp since I think that eyelash color sold out). 😁
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@dulwich SO glad to hear you are managing to carry on!  I cannot imagine what you must be feeling now.  Accept all good thoughts and my prayers for you and yours!  

Honored Contributor

@dulwich I'm so sorry that you continue to be in this terrible and stressful situation.  I can't imagine....I hope and pray that you can return home asap with everything intact.

Respected Contributor

@dulwich I'm thinking and praying for all of you in the fire zone.  I hope your properties stay safe and you are all back at home soon.  

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich thanks for the update, the main thing is that you and the family are safe.  Having lived in LA for 40 years I had experience with the fires, was evacuated once but nothing like what you are going through.  Keeping my fingers crossed that your home and property will be intact when you finally are given the all clear to go home.  God Bless all of you and stay safe.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam