Esteemed Contributor

Ugh - can’t see my orders on my phone

Is anyone else having trouble seeing your orders on your phone? I go to order status and it looks different now. But I select “all orders” and then nothing happens. It does not go anywhere. Am I missing something or is this another QVC IT screw up?
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Re: Ugh - can’t see my orders on my phone

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips  - I just went onto my phone to check for you and I'm not having any problem seeing my orders.  I thought at first I might, but realized it defaults to "All Orders" and I just had to scroll down the screen and they were already there.  I don't know how big your phone is (mine is the LG Fiesta 2), so they might not show in the first part of the screen and you'd think nothing is happening, when you select "All orders".  But just try scrolling down.

Other than that, I don't know what to suggest.  They've certainly changed the layout and I'm not sure I like the new presentation, but it's something we'll have to live with, I guess.

I've only just seen on another thread how to hide canceled orders:  you have to tick the box in the upper right corner on the first screen (instead of how you used to do it on the A/D page).  Then it hides all canceled orders.

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia thank you for taking the time to reply. But no matter what I select, nothing happens. There is no scrolling either as there is nothing there, the screen does not move. The previous and next buttons don’t work either. I am just going to take this as a sign that I need to stop ordering so much. If I can’t see my orders on my phone, that is a problem for me. Thanks again for helping!
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

I can see mine just fine.  Did you try rebooting your phone?  

Contributor

I’m in the same boat! Mine is in all orders and nothing is there. ???
Contributor

Okay I just went to Qvc.com and I can see my order status there; I HATE the new format. BUT, on the app I can not see them at all.
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble seeing your orders on your phone? I go to order status and it looks different now. But I select “all orders” and then nothing happens. It does not go anywhere. Am I missing something or is this another QVC IT screw up?

@Puppy Lips 

I haven’t checked today but, on the app, none were listed yesterday. I just opened the browser on my phone and went to the website to see them. The problem is the app.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips- Having read through the other replies, I realized that I don't use the app on my phone.  I just launch my browser and log into QVC the usual way, by entering the address.

Clearly, there is something wrong with their app.  (No surprise there!)  I hope it gets sorted out for you and others.

Occasional Contributor

I have the same problem.  This is how I solved the problem:  I signed out & signed in again.  Then went  to order status & clicked on  the heading.  It took me 2 or 3 times of doing this but I eventually saw my order status by scolling down, then up, then down.

The app certainly is not user friendly.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for all your replies. Today I can see my orders, and I did nothing to fix it, so something must have been fixed on the app. I hope it stays fixed and that it is resolved for anyone else having problems.