Honored Contributor

Some bats are very cut. But there are some other ones are super ugly and very scary looking....I don't even dare post pics of them they are so scary looking!

Honored Contributor

I sorry.  Smiley Sad   Mostly.  *evilgrin*

But, seriously, I don't want to mock you.  I've been mocked endlessly about my terror of bees.    I've been told how stupid I am and why the heck can I swim with sharks (love!) but be so terrified of bees that I have been known to go into shock from a bee buzzing around me.  *shudder*

Best!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@River Song,

I love your nic too!

@LdyBugz I've said this before but my daughter in 3rd grade thought bats were so cute that she did an extensive report on them-picutres on a poster and everything! 

I always thought she was my little morbid child😄

And you have me laughing with all your posts.

Yeah we all have our thing.

Mine are the unmentionable starts with an R and also those thousand leg things 🥵

I feel weak after getting them-oi!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Awwww, come on.  Let it stay at least until Halloween, lol.

See the source image

Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt  Oh it's all good!  I'm taking it all in stride.  I know that no one is intentionally trying to mock or shame me.  

And guess what?!  I'm the same way about bees!  LOL!  I'm a hot mess!  😄

Trusted Contributor

Adding @on the bay to my Christmas list!  😀

Trusted Contributor

@kittykatkay   Nope.

Valued Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Lol.

Look at these rascals.

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Well they look so cute in these pics but I still find them scary. Yikes!!!

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

Adding @on the bay to my Christmas list!  😀

Lol! Thanks🎄Smiley Happy

(shiver😱, I get it😄)

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@LdyBugz 

Bat infestation in a rental property we had cost us over $6000 to get rid of.  They cannot be legally killed in our state. Their droppings ( from hundreds of the critters ) or guano had to be handled by guys in hazmat suits.  It was quite deep.

Then the sealing of all tiny entry points and installation of pantyhose " tubing " so they could exit at night but not come back in.

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder: there is NO beauty having gone through this very expensive experience.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill